How to feed your Incubus boyfriend (NamGi)(Incubus!NJ/Canon)(NSFW)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"My studio" god how did he sound so innocent and cheeky at the same time? That was simply just not okay for Yoongi's libido.

"So you walked all the way here in this form," it was very out of character for the younger.

The grin on Namjoon's pouty lips showed that the younger had more up his sleeve than Yoongi first thought "Since you didn't wanna feed me, I went to check if maybe the boys were still here or Jinnie. Since he already feeds the boys, I thought he would have time for me as well."

All Yoongi could do was raise his eyebrow, the thing was that he simply didn't believe Namjoon, he knew that the younger was just trying to play on his jealousy, it was struggling that Yoongi had early on in their relationship until he got it under control and learned to trust Namjoon. Not to not cheat on him, cause he knew that the incubus would never do that, but too trust him to know how to stop other people not respecting his lines.

"Oh? Should I call Hoseok then? The boys and Seokjin are having a concert today, so they aren't in, but I am sure Hoseok would help you." he let go of Namjoon's cheek he had been petting, reaching for the phone in his pocket.

He was just teasing Namjoon, no way in hell he was okay with Hoseok touching Namjoon, but the reaction from Namjoon was instant, as the gangly incubus falling over himself to grab at Yoongi's hand "no!" the whine in Namjoon's voice was almost a drug to Yoongi.

"Oh?"

"I don't want Hoseok!" the pout was back on Namjoon's red kissable lips from where he was now sitting on the ground where he had fallen in his hurry to stop Yoongi from actually doing it, "I want you!"

As much fun it was teasing Namjoon, Yoongi couldn't keep it up, he couldn't deny that he wanted Namjoon as well. The worst part was that he couldn't even blame his natural pull as an incubus since Yoongi had always been immune to it, it was one of the reason that he worked so well with the boys.

"You know I can't say no to you pretty boy." watching Namjoon more or less preen under his words as Yoongi reached down running his hand through his soft hair, messing up the well made planned out hairdo to instead rub at the root of his horns.

For a second, Namjoon's eyes glazed over as his horns were sensitive, after all, he was a sex demon, and a moan was forced from his lips as Yoongi increased the pressure, "what do you want baby boy?"

"You." The whiny tone was back in Namjoon's tone as he rubbed his head against Yoongi's hand.

"You gonna have to be more specific," he let his hand run from the youngers horns down his face, until he reached his mouth running a thumb over the full lower lip, only for Namjoon to part his lips and accepting it into his mouth, wetting it with almost no effort.

It didn't seem like he was gonna get an answer from the needy incubus, as he was to busy treating Yoongi's thumb like he was the best lollipop he had ever had, "baby, focus, you wanna suck me or do you want me to fuck you?"

He would generally offer that he was the one getting Namjoon off, but in reality that wouldn't work at the current moment, since while yes the younger clearly wanted some form of sex, he wanted more specifically to feed of Yoongi's sexual energies.

It took a little while, but Yoongi seemed to finally wake up a little as his eyes focused a little, wrapping his tongue around Yoongi's thumb before running on tiny fang over it. Then finally removing it, licking the small nick he had made on it with his fang in the most sensual way he could "I want you to fuck me, I want you to use me and feed me all your energy." god that really shouldn't sound as sensual as it did.

Yoongi couldn't deny himself anymore, as he got a grab around Namjoon's jaw pulling the taller man up from his crouching position on the ground to aggressively kiss, why had he even tried to resist this? He should know better than resisting his Namjoon, his baby boy, his incubus. His beautiful, beautiful boyfriend.