Chapter 21: I Am Your Death

Start from the beginning

In contrast to Tigreal's expectations, emerging from the smoke are not aquamarines, but the enemies in their firm positions.

What?! Tigreal thought. They're still alive?! And their healthpoints are intact! 

"Battle Spells perfectly activated on time, my Lady. Alice's Battle Spell, Aegis, protected her and Leomord from the sand blast. Khufra supported his Revitalize, regenerating all healthpoints lost," Ling answered Benedetta.

Leomord smiled in front of his astonished enemies.

"Surprised?" he calmly said. "Now our turn!"

"Penalty Zone!" Terizla launched his Ultimate right after he flickered behind them.

Too late. Khaleed, Tigreal and Esmeralda were all bound by Terizla's scaffold. The thick, indestructible chains suggested no escape.

~***~

Meanwhile, Thamuz and Hanzo fully satisfied their cravings. The loud cries of mankind were music to their ears. Their blood, ecstasy.

As Hanzo's Demon Pneuma continued reaping the Imperial Army's body and soul, it noticed an invincible human marksman defending its ground. It was a woman - fiercely fighting and shooting from the distance - Lesley.

"Impressive," Hanzo said, sharing the same vision with his Demon Pneuma. "Wait for me, my soon-to-be-aquamarine." The excitement caught him.

"What the f--!" Lesley spat some blood. She was caught off guard as Hanzo's pinnacle ninja burrowed underground and lunged its Demon Thorns forward.

The fast demon did not hesitate to engage further but Lesley managed to throw her Tactical Grenade, allowing herself to jump back

The fast demon did not hesitate to engage further but Lesley managed to throw her Tactical Grenade, allowing herself to jump back. She then entered her Camouflage State which boosted her movement speed but --

"Arrggghh!" Lesley stumbled. The demon chased her and stroke series of slashes against her, inflicting several wounds. It was Ninjutsu Devastator - the skill contributing the greatest damage, feared most by Hanzo's victims.