"Jamari do not touch me." I said through gritted teeth.

"It was a mistake." He said a little louder.

"All of this was a mistake." I mumbled zipping up the two suitcases.

"This a mistake? It wasn't a mistake when you was homeless and down bad. Or when I gave you and your daughter a home and family to be apart of." He replied.

My heart literally felt like it was getting jumped on. I couldn't believe he was throwing everything in my face when he promised he wouldn't.

I guess he noticed what he said and his face dropped. "Baby I swear I didn't mean it like that."

I chuckled and wiped my face. "It's okay Jamari, you don't have to worry about me or MY daughter anymore."

As I tried to leave out of the room with the bags he blocked the door.

"You can't leave me Ray, that shit was a mistake I don't want that hoe. I wasn't even in my right mind." He stated.

"Move." I said lowly trying my best to hold my tears back.

Clearly God wasn't on my side because it wasn't working.

"Reagan you can't leave me. I love you. How imma tell Ja'Seem?" He asked.

I sniffled and looked up at him. "You should've thought about that when you was receiving head."

"M-MOMMMMYYY!" Raelyn yelled followed my crying.

"Can you move so I can get my daughter." I mumbled.

"I'll get her." He said.

"No, don't touch her, get out of my way." I snapped.

He opened the door and followed behind me as I went to Raelyn's room. She was fully away crying.

"I-I'm sorry baby." I sniffled picking her up.

I put her on my hip and walked downstairs with our suitcases.

"Reagan stop, you not going nowhere." Jamari sighed.

I turned and looked back at him. "Have a nice life Jamari."

I ignored him shouting my name to quickly buckle Raelyn up, and I quickly threw the bags in the trunk.

As soon as I tried to get in the car Jamari closed my door.

"Ray, where are you going? Can we please just talk this shit out." He said and I noticed tears in his eyes.

"Jamari move." I said feeling myself about to cry again.

"Where are y'all going? Can I just know?" He asked wiping under his eye.

"No." I cried.

"Jamari you cheated on me. YOU HURT ME PLEASE GET OUT OF MY WAY." I sobbed.

He quickly embraced me in a hug as I broke down. "I-I'm sorry."

I quickly removed myself from his arms and shook my head. "Tell Seem I love him."

I smoothly got in my car and drove off ignoring Raelyn's cries.

At this point I felt like I was lost. I had enough money to save up for my own apartment which is what I was going to do.

"Mommmyyy." Raelyn cried at the top of her lungs.

I started crying harder because I was so confused and hurt.

"I-I'm so sorry baby." I sobbed pulling on the side of the highway.