Pierre Jorgenson Part 2

Ok so if you haven't noticed already, the plot mainly follows HOO. But I will be changing things up a bit. So if you notice that some things aren't they way they were in the books, just know that it was intentional. Also, I'm so sorry for making the last part so long and barely having Percy in it y'all 😩. I just wanted y'all to be able to understand what was happening 😩. That's also how it was shown in my head. So again, I'm sorry y'all 🙇🏽‍♀️. Anywhoodles. On with the story 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽.
Words count: 1201
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gender neutral! Reader insert

𝓐 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻~

Percy's POV

I...have no idea where I am nor where I came from. My memories seem to be gone. And most of things I do remember are foggy. There was one thing I did remember though. A (y/h) person with dark (h/c) hair, (s/c), and (e/c) eyes. They seemed special to me. I had to find them. But I had a feeling that there were more important things that I had to do.

Ugh rude. Nothing's more important than your s/o 😤.
Athena: let's not mind her. She's a little crazy.
Fine 😒. On with the story.

Y/n's POV

It had been months since Percy's disappearance. I had been on countless amounts of quests and missions. And still didn't find him.

I was determined to find him. I may not be a child of Athena, but I'm no idiot. I spent every moment I could (when I wasn't training or going on quests) to track him down. None of which were successful. Annabeth and Clarisse tried to get me to eat, sleep, and interact with other campers like I would usually do. But there was only one person I wanted. No. I needed. And he was missing.

I told them, "I don't care what happens to me. Sleep and food are the least of my problems. I'm going to find him."

I had high hopes for this next quest. I was sure that we were going to find him. But. As you might have guessed. We didn't. Instead we found 3 other demigods, Jason, Leo, and Piper. Some very important ones at that.

Turns out the 5 of us (us being Jason, Leo, Piper, Annabeth, and myself), are a part of yet another prophecy. Whoop dee doo. There are supposed to be 3 other demigods that are...Roman? Now that I think about it. Where has Nico been? He disappeared a couple months ago but I've been too busy trying to find Percy that I didn't really notice.

What really shocked me was that there was another camp with demigods. Apparently, there's a Roman camp for the Roman gods like how we have a camp for the Greek gods. It's called Camp Jupiter. I put two and two together and assumed that Percy was at that camp. Because Jason, one of the demigods we found before, had come from there and had been switched with another.

Chiron instructed Leo (another one of the demigods we found before) to start construction on the Argo || right away so that we could set sail for California. I, of course couldn't wait and shadow travelled there immediately.

Once I got there I noticed I was in what looked like a cabin. I walked outside and saw a camp. A large camp. (Now you see I would describe said camp but I'm pretty sure we all already know what the description is.) As I was basking in the beauty of this camp, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Said the voice.

I turned around and saw a skinny boy with blond hair, pale skin, and crazy blue eyes. He was also wearing a purple shirt with a toga over it. I immediately knew he was a douche. And the look he was giving me didn't make things any better. But of course, being the nice person I was, I responded with,

"Hello to you too Toga Man. I'm looking for someone. Would this happen to be Camp Jupiter?"

"It is. I could care less about who you're looking for. But how did you get in here without Terminus alerting someone?"

"I shadow travelled here. I'm from Camp Half Blood and I'm looking for—"

I was then cut off by him calling me some sort of Graecus scum and cursing at me in what I think was Latin. Of course this commotion caused campers to gather around the area. Then a girl around my age with her dark hair in a braid stepped forward and asked the same questions toga man asked. But this time she introduced herself.

"My name is Reyna. Praetor of the Twelfth Legion here at Camp Jupiter. Who are you and what are you doing here?"

To which I replied, "my name is (y/n), child of Hades. I'm from Camp Half Blood in New York and I believe there's a camper here by the name of Percy Jackson that doesn't belong here."

When everyone heard me say that I was a child of Hades, the very much Greek god, some of their faces turned sour which caused my eyes to turn magenta.

"4 more demigods from Camp Half Blood should be coming, though I'm not sure when. But if you have an Oracle of some sort here then you would already know that." I continued.

I then scanned the crowd and spotted a face that I hadn't seen in way too long. It was him. ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ᵍᵒ ᵐʸ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ Percy Jackson. My FOINE azz boyfriend. My search had finally come to and end. My eyes were slowly turning back to their original (e/c) color as I continued to stare into his sea green ones. He was wearing armor so I assumed he was training, and a purple shirt. The same purple shirt as everyone else. 

My emotions took over and I ran over to where he was and gave him a huge hug. I almost started crying but I'm a baddie and I was not about to embarrass myself in front of all of these people.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." I said.

He hugged back and we stayed like that until he finally said,

"I missed you too."

And with that I looked at him and did something I hadn't done in a very long time. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What the color of her eyes mean
Pink/magenta: anxiety, anxiousness, panic/anxiety attack, stuff like that.
Purple: stressed
Silver: scared or worried

Tbh I have no idea what I'm doing. Lol. I don't even know if this is good or not. If you made it this far, I hope you liked it. Please tell me how I did. Cuz I kinda like it but I don't like it at the same time 😩.

Also, you can request scenarios and characters in my dms. It doesn't have to be PJO/HOO. This book will also include:

ATLA
RWBY
Haikyuu
And... I think that's it for now.

~ Mwah 😘
𝑨𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒂 💅🏽