27 Minutes to lose it all. JENNIE

Start from the beginning

I can't always know what's going on in your head but I just want to tell you one more time.

I love you. And this means I'll defend you every moment you'll need it; I'll comfort you in the difficult and painful times. It means I will never hide my feelings for you, and never give up on you. But I will always be a Blackpink, as long as it lasts; I will be as professional as I can be. Can you promise to me?"

"Jen... I don't.. you know... even though I've put a lot of effort into learning Korean, I'm not sure I can answer you with the right words. Maybe there aren't even Thai words for it. So ...please, consider this as my answer."

As soon as her lips stop moving, her hand gently glided through my hair; she moves a lock back from my shoulder and pulls me closer to her body.

"Come here."

She cups my face in her hands, and her mouth is on mine.

Lisa, I can't imagine an existence without your face, without your smile, without your loyal arms around me. How lucky am I? How lucky I am to be me? To be Jennie Kim.

"It's okay like an answer?" She whispers over my lips.

I can't be me without you.

"It's okay." I give her the sweetest smile I can.

"Lisa, If I can't talk about us, I'll write about us."

"Mmh? What do you mean? Do you want to write a book? Hey, wait... Wow. Jennie Kim the writer, sounds so cool! Is that why you are improving your French? Do you want to write in French?"

"I can't use my real name; it doesn't make sense!"

"Oh. you're right..."

"I'm learning French because I want to go to Paris, don't you remember?"

"And I'll come with you."

"Are you sure?"

I would like to stay here forever. Talking about Paris, and anything else with her; but a knock on the door breaks our whispers.

"Hey, who are you?"

"Jisooo."

I turn the blanket around my body.

"Are you alone?" This time Lisa wants to be sure.

"Ne (yes)."

"Come in, Unnie." I invite her to come in.

"Hey, you! It's so late."

"Oh yeah; well, we have no scheduled business!"

Lisa leaps out of bed and moves towards the exit; Jisoo Unnie is quite used to our flirting, but some situations are pretty embarrassing to even for her.

"I'm going to prepare something to eat."

"Lisaaaa, make me something artistic." I ask her.

"Lisayah, just try not to set fire to the kitchen."

"Neeeeee neeee."

As soon as we are alone, she sets on the bed on Lisa's side and starts her investigation.

"So?"

Jisoo scans me from top to bottom.

"So, what?" I can't stop an embarrassed smile; I already know what she wants to know and her mischievous look leaves no doubts.

"Unnie! Stop blinking!"

"Are you naked under there Jennie Kim?"

"Aniiiiiiiiiii! No, I have my underwear!"