She handed him the bronze-colored doll with long black hair. "I have Snow and Tina, and Mulan!" She held up three dolls and put them on the table.

"Why you not dancing, Poca?" She asked in a high voice while holding up the doll she called, Tina.

Reid never played with dolls before, so this was all new to him. "Um, because there's no music, Tina." He shook the Poca doll and placed her stiff hand near her hip to give her attitude.

Lailah's eyes widened and she shook his arm. "Sound like me," She explained and picked up the Snow doll. "We need play music! For party time!" She said while staring at Reid.

He cleared his throat and pulled out his phone. "Oh! What music do you like, Snow and Tina?" He opened Apple Music on his phone and handed it to Lailah, this time his voice was high and airy like hers.

Lailah took the phone, and within seconds a song started playing, and she picked up Snow and shook her around the table. "Dance, Poca!" She demanded and yawned.

Reid made the dolls dance, but as they danced he noticed how Lailah was losing her energy.

"Are you tired, angioletto?" (little angel) He asked.

She shook her head and wiped her eyes. "No, I want to watch movie, please." She pushed her toys away and walked to the couch.

Reid followed knowing that she would be asleep sooner than later. "What will we watch?" He sat down on the couch and she jumped on his lap.

Lailah gripped his cheeks and smooshed them together. "You cheeks are hairy!" She rubbed them and leaned back into his arms. "Are you a beast?" She asked seriously while gazing into his eyes.

He chuckled and grabbed the remote. "No, I'm a man." He told her and handed her the remote.

She took it and inspected it. "No," She pushed it away and gripped his cheeks again. "Want to watch beast and beauty." Her lips formed into a pout and tears formed in her eyes.

She was a very emotional little girl. "Don't cry, I'll put it on." He wiped her tears away and put the movie on. "Look, angioletto, your movie is on," He looked down at her, but to his surprise, she was already asleep.

"Il dolce piccolo angelo si è consumato." (The sweet little angel has worn herself out.) He cooed and carefully carried her to the bedroom where Vanessa was sleeping.

Lailah whined and clung to his arm. "No," She cried, melting his heart by the second.

"It's alright, Lailah. I'm putting you with mommy," He laid her down next to Vaness and she instantly clung to her.

The sight was beautiful and it made him happy. Both mother and daughter had successfully stolen his heart and he didn't mind.

After closing the door to the bedroom, Reid went to work. He wanted to make sure that he knew everything he needed to know before landing in Miami. Though most of his time would be spent with his son and the Grace women, his trip was still partially about buying some land for a new resort.

He placed his laptop on the table and pulled up his email. He was searching for the exact dimensions of the land he was looking to buy.

Thankfully Marco sent them earlier today and he could now spend the rest of his time relaxing.