Celeri (Dragon Ball Super)

Universe: Dragon Ball anime/manga (not mine).

Custom Character: Celeri Airee (Sell-eh-ri I-ree)

Namesake: Celery

Gender, Age, Race: Male, Unknown, half-Saiyan, and half-Riononian (a custom race)

Family: Unnamed disgraced Saiyan father (status unknown), an unnamed Riononian mother (dead), and a younger half-sister named Lilin (Lil-in) (dead).

Appearance: Spikey, back-pointing, dark red hair, dull black eyes, and redish-tan skin. Wears pretty much just tan rags that are barely holding together until being given a Gi by Goku (not-mine) in preparation for the Tournament of Power (not mine).

Personality: Almost absolutely heartless and only works towards his own survival. Always completely focused on everything around him. Celeri hardly shows emotion except for one- rage, and only at the thought of his mother; which he murdered by choking her to death as revenge for years of abuse and neglect on him and killing Lilin.

Abilities: Celeri uses a technique that he created and perfected named Shadow Ki which is a mix of his Ki and the blood of a Riononian to create a black Ki that is far superior to regular Ki. His named attacks include Gatling Shadow: a technique that fires Ki cylinders out of each finger (both hands) at a devastating 17 shots per second on a single finger and rips through solid metal without issue, Night Flow: which drastically increases Celeri physical abilities at the cost of very slightly worsening his lung cancer, Extinction Jacks: 6 spikey jacks made out of unstable Shadow Ki that causes them to explode when coming into contact with living matter. Celeri has a mastered Saiyan-Riononian mixed Super Saiyan that is commonly referred to as Super Saiyan Death (SSD) which will instantly kill anything that touches Celeri's skin. Celeri also learned Super Saiyans 1 and 2 (SSJ and SSJ2) after watching Goku transform into them during the Tournament of Power. In base form, Celeri can compare to Goku or Vegeta (not mine) in Super Saiyan Blue (SSGSS) but not without struggle.

Mentionables: Celeri has lung cancer.