Bezometh (Seven Deadly Sins)

Universe: Seven Deadly Sins anime/manga (not mine)

Custom Character: Bezometh (Beh-zoh-meth)

Gender, Age, & Race: Male, unknown, half-demon and half-vampire

Family: Zeldris (Father), Gelda (Mother)

Appearance: Black back spiked hair (shorter than Zeldris' but still spiked), purple eyes, pale skin, demon mark, small (almost unnoticeable) fangs, and a height of 5'5" (165.1 cm).

Personality: Acts cold and uncaring but really cares a lot for his allies, honorable, and very merciful but still careful.

Abilities: Sheer Defense which after getting hit by an attack, Bezometh can't be hit with the same attack until he falls unconscious and Sheer Defense resets (if stabbed, the next stab won't pierce his skin. A punch won't harm him or even push him the second time around), insane regeneration (demon and vampire blood), and fire magic. Fire magic including Fireball: a ball of fire, Overheat: shoots fire around Bezometh, no other current techniques.

Weapon: Tooth and Tusk, a pair of jagged magic-hardened bone blades attached to thick metal chains that connect to a magic box that is part of the lower back of Bezometh's armor. The box can "infinitely" create chains to increase Tooth and Tusks distance. There are also small hooks on the armpits of Bezometh's armor to hold the chains when not in use for easy access.

Techniques: Fireball Rotation: Bezometh swings either Tooth or Tusk and stabs the opponent, then swings the other blade in the air to create tens of floating fireballs and wrap the blade around the opponent before lifting them up, smacking them into the fireballs, and then slamming the target into the ground causing major damage. A technique originated by Bezometh.

PHASE 2

New Techniques: Flame Spiral: Bezometh puts hands together to build fire energy and releases a spiral of regular (orange), hell (dark purple), and holy (bright cream) flames. A technique created for both power and style originated by Bezometh.
Monspeets Hellfire Bird: A massive homing fire bird that incinerates anything in it's way. One of the few techniques taught to Bezometh by Zeldris and Meliodas, whom used their previous knowledge to teach Bezometh.