The Hoody Guy

Chapter 4

Saturday morning was quiet, jamie was gone, a note said he had baseball practice and at 10am judy was coming to take me shopping. I met judy at the party she was blonde and pretty and could swim underwater without having to breath. "knock knock," she called as she helped herself inside. " hello," i called as she walked into the bathroom. I tied my hair up and we were off. The mall inside the school was huge. Normal people used it too but we couldnt use powers on them. Judy talked about everything, she was a real chatterbox so i didnt have to say much to keep her going. We shopped for hours then got lunch, i got a bran new jacket. even though judy said the one i wore last night was awesome. I told her i missplaced it on the way home. The blood stains werent coming off. We made our way back to the school rooms when judy got a phone call, she had to leave and asked if i could get back okay, i ensured her.

I got back to the room and fell for boredom. I looked out the window at a small cemetary just outside the door past some tall hedges. I decided to wonder down there. I watched for teachers and walked outside. The air smelt great and birds and butterflies flew the garden near the gravestones. I began to read the headstones, Mark Lentilsey 1867 evil user, died due to authority. The picture showed a boy only 16 years or so. Most of the graves were of evil users i sat down next to the entrance behind the tall hedge to think. Somebody walked into the graveyard, i immediately read his thoughts it showed death, then i knew who is was. He turned around angrily as i stood and went to run. *why do you insist to read me* his arms shook me *why do you follow me* i though back. He let me go in some sort of daise. But i didnt run, i reached for his hood and pulled it from his head. His black hair was slightly long, and lead down to his bright green eyes. His cheek bones were showing as he clenched his jaw and looked away. "why," i spoke outloud as he looked back at me. *i must protect you* he thought then placed a finger under my chin so my confused gaze met his. Then he turned and walked out of the garden, i followed but when i looked around the corner, he was gone.

I made my way back to my room where jamie sat looking happy. "where have you been i have some good news," he smiled "im going on a date with jazmine," he smiled and huged me taking my feet off the floor. "good for you," i smiled and took to his draw, "what you wearing," i asked going through his shirts and picking out a nice black dress shirt with light pin stripes. Go shower i neally screamed and he giggled towards the bathroom. I found him some shorts and folded them on his bed. I was happy for him. Jazmine was nice and very funny. She liked my jokes the night of the party. Jamie grabbed the clothes i left him and dressed. He smelt and looked good so i hurried him out the door 20 minutes before 6pm. I was going to the library. I was going to find the hoodie guy and ask him his name. Surly its not the hoodie guy.

Comment

Vote