Part 22-jealously

Start from the beginning

We went back to my apartment and chilled for a while until it got to a reasonable time for me to stream. I planned to stream jackbox because I felt like roasting some people. I had made sure to ask who wanted to join me and it seemed like techno, Fundy, Karl, Tubbo and ranboo were going to join. It was going to be a good stream, one to remember for sure.

I had to change all my set up again after yesterday so I left Alex to do whatever while I got everything ready. I also decided to change into something a bit cooler because it gets hot in my room with all my lights and things on so I changed my jeans for shorts and put on just a regular plain grey crop top, I also put my hair into a ponytail pulling out a few bits to frame my face.

When I was ready I text Alex to come in when he was ready because I had already started my stream. I was saying hi to my chat when he walked in waving to the camera, he sat on the stool that I left next to my desk after yesterday's stream. The both of us talked to my chat until people started getting into the vc ready to get stared.

When most people were there I started up jackbox and sent everyone the code so we could get started. Once were all in I put the code up for chat to join as the audience while all of us wrote our things for mad verse city. I was really proud of what I wrote I just knew it was going to make chat go crazy, once everyone finished we went head to head and I was against techno who was pretty good at this too. (I'm no good at writing these things so just imagine something really good)

I absolutely destroyed techno and everyone I went against I had to say I was on one of those moods where I found it really easy to go off on everyone, I even went off on Alex when we went against each other making fun of him for simping over me mainly for love or host but in real life too. The others got bored of me winning every game of mad verse city so we switched to the presentation game.

We wrote our prompts for the others to chose from and poor techno ended up with one about simping for me which Karl said was meant to go to Alex but it didn't so he had to work with it. It made it even better that I was his assistant so I made it even worse by choosing the worst possible pictures so he couldn't get out of it by changing the subject, I chose a picture that just had a bunch of hearts in it.

"Y/n I hate you for this. Well clearly I'm just a huge simp as you can see by this picture all I can think about is hearts and how much I love this one person" he said

The next picture I chose was a couple getting married just to make it even worse.

"I love this one person so much that we are going to get married and spend the rest of our lives together or not you know not all marriages last" he said

The last image I selected was just perfect for the story I had managed to create it was a couple with a few kids but the wife was holding a newborn baby.

"Ok y/n I really hate you now. After getting married to this person we are going to have children who will not be orphans so I might not hate them" he said

"Who is this person techno?" Fundy asked

"Because the prompt says and not because this is what I think it would have to be y/n" he said

"Ooh you trying to steal Quackity's girl" Karl said

Techno's presentation ended and he kept telling chat they he doesn't actually have any feelings towards me it was just for the game although they were already creating ship names.

Alex's POV

I fucking hate techno right now. He is always flirting with y/n and I know she isn't technically mine but everyone on the smp knows how I feel about her and he still flirts with each right in front of me.

Y/n is so clueless that she doesn't see it which just encourages him even more like why didn't he just completely change the subject for his presentation instead of pretending he's going to have this great life with her which is all I ever think about. I was so glad when it ended.

The worst part is that I had to keep a smile on my face so that the stream didn't see how mad and jealous I am. Yes I admit that I'm jealous but who wouldn't be? I wasn't quite acting myself for the rest of the stream but when it ended I was so glad, it meant I could talk to y/n about how I feel because there is no point being mad and not telling her why.

"Y/n we need to talk" I said

"Oh ok what about?" She asked looking scared

"This isn't your fault but I have to tell you that I can't take it when techno flirts with you like he was doing today it just hurts" I said

"Alex do you really think there is something going on between us?" She asked

"Well yeah I see the way you two act together" I said

"No you've got the wrong end of the stick I promise there is no feelings there I've had this conversation with techno before and we are simply friends because I like you and you know that" she told me

"Oh seriously?" I questioned

"Yes seriously you silly little thing" she said

She looked at me waiting for some kind of reaction but I had none other than a sense of relief that washed over me. I picked her up giving her a super tight hug and kissed the top of her head just wanting to have her close to me. It felt like we were fully committed to one another even though there was no obligation to be I mean we aren't official and probably won't be for a little while because I'm too scared to ask her.

Y/n yawned obviously tired from sleeping on the couch the past few days. We both laid down on the bed and she fell asleep pretty much straight away, I cuddled with her watching her sleep peacefully for a little while before going to sleep myself.

Authors note: please don't hate anyone in this story it's just to add a bit of drama and please don't hate me I just want to spice things up a bit.