"Do what?" I asked.

"This whole situation," sighed Leah.

"I did what I had to do," I said.

"You didn't have to do anything," She said.

Her tears were watering up and a single tear dropped down from her cheek.

"Your really crying," I said annoyed.

"Am I not allowed to cry? They took care of me for most of my life. Now they are gone because of you!" yelled Leah crying.

"Your pathetic," I said without thinking.

"I'm pathetic?! Your the one who got kicked out of your house because of something you can control. " yelled Leah.

"And your crying over people who obviously didn't love you enough!" I said annoyed.

"You weren't here for most of my life so you don't have a say in that," said Leah in angery tone.

"So you allowed to bring up my personal life without knowing anything, but I'm not?" I questioned angered and annoyed.

"I see how it was based on your behavior now," She said.

"But you don't know the full story," I said.

"That still doesn't gave you a right to murder someone," She cried.

"My past is still the reason why I'm like this," I said.

"Your a freaking royal apparently. Your life is perfect," assumed Leah.

"Thats where your wrong," I said.

"Then tell me," She insisted.

"I got neglected, bullied and, verbally abused. But then you tell me my life was perfect," I said in a loud tone.

"Your still crazy for thinking murder is okay!" Shouted Leah.

"I'm not," I insisted.

"I'm done, I can't be here," sighed Leah crying.

"Then go live on the streets. Be homeless!" I shouted as she walked out of the house.

She turn around to look at me and said, "I never want to see you again."

"Okay now go cry about your dead parents!" I shouted as she walked away sobbing.

At this point, I didn't care. She obviously didn't get it. Why does she even care about them? She's not even blood related to them.

I slammed the front door shut. I looked around the house and found a mop. I grabbed that mop and began to mop up the blood on the floor.

I picked up my stained knife and put it in my pocket.

I went into Leah's room. It was completely trashed. It seems like after they kicked her out. They trashed the room out of anger.

I laid down on the bed and stared at the white ceiling. My eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep.

_____________________

The next morning, I woke up and checked my phone.

I saw many messages from the same person.

Jasmin texted me 10 times at 1 AM. The messages were her asking about if there were any fires near me. That Bianca's house got burned down and other houses in the neighborhood got set on fire.

I decide to text her back.

Naomi: No I'm fine.

Jasmin: Thats good, isn't it sad?