20.

"Hello, Ella," He whispers. I just look straight ahead. "Hey, Hero" I whisper back "How are you?" I have found an interesting spot on the wall that I keep on looking at. "Im fine, thank you. How about you?" "Im fine, now. But I would feel much better if you would like to talk to me." no, no, no. I can't do that. "I don't think that's a good idea" "Why not? I think we need to talk about what happened yesterday." Yes, we need to. "I'm fine, it was just a misunderstanding. I don't need to talk about it" " maybe not, but I do, so please. It won't take long I promise" why is he so anxious about talking to me? I know I have to talk to him sooner or later, but I don't know if I'm ready yet. But this could be an opportunity to be alone with him, and maybe find out if he has been together with Katherina. "Okay. Let's go then" I say and look away from the wall and stand up. Sara gives me a strange look. "I'm gonna go talk to Hero, if I'm not back within half an hour. Then I might be dead" I whisper in her ear. She just nods. I look back and see Hero standing right behind me. I look at Sara again who gives Hero a gaze of death. Poor boy. We walk towards the stairs, I can feel the gaze of the others on me, but I try to ignore it. When we reach the stair, Jacob comes down from them. "Where are you guys going?" he says and looks at me. "We.." "I need to show her something" Hero interrupt, I look at him. His facial expression is cold. Is he mad? Maybe He doesn't like Jacob, but why would they sit next to each other at the table then? I don't understand boys. Especially these two. Hero lays his hand on my lower back, I get a shock at first, but I don't remove it. It feels nice with his hands on my body. His hand is hot. His thumb is stroking up and down my lower back. It feels really nice. He gently pushes me up the stairs, away from Jacob. When we reach the end of the stairs is his hand still laying on my lower back. He leads me into the same room as yesterday. We walk towards the bed. I sit down on the bed and he removes his hand. no... my body feels empty. I already miss his touch. Why? My back feels cold. I look up at him in a questioning way. He smiles. "Did you like my hand on your back?" He asks. He's very straightforward. "uh, it was just very hot, now it's a bid cold," I say. I don't know what to say. "Are you freezing?" "Just a bit, but it's fine," I say. "Do you wanna borrow a hoodie?" what, one of his? Why does he have clothes here? He certainly can't afford to live in this big house alone. Wait, Katherine said he was rich, what did she mean with that? "whose house is this?" I say. "Uhm it's mine, or Felix lives here too, but I own it". What, how the hell can he afford to own this big house? Maybe it's his parents who had bought it, but how can they afford it? Has he won the lottery, or what? "How can you afford to live in this big house?" He looks away. "Uhm, I work a lot and I have saved a lot of money," he says, he sounds nervous. Is he okay? "Are you okay? You seem nervous. I won't do anything, you don't have to be nervous around me. But yes I would like to borrow a shirt, thank you," I say, trying to turn the mood. I nod and walk over to a dresser. He pulls the white hoodie from yesterday up from the drawer. First time ever that I hope that a piece of clothing has not been washed. I hope it smells like him. He hands me the hoodie and I pull it over my head. I take a deep breath while taking it on. It smells amazing, a mix of perfume and washing powder. The most fantastic mix. wonder which perfume he uses. "I'm sorry if it smells bad, I haven't washed it." smells bad, how can he even say that. It smells enchanting. "It smells good" I whisper, but he hears it and smiles. "I'm pleased by that" He looks me in the eyes, I get shy and looks down at my hands. "Don't be she, just because I look at you, please. I wanna see your face, you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!" he says. I blush from ear to ear. Did he just say that? the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen? MY eyes? No one has ever said that to me. He gently grabs my chin and tilts my face up so I can look at him.
He looks me directly into the eyes. His look is very intimidating. I can feel the blood rush through my body. What an effect he has on my body. He carefully strokes my chin. I look into his eyes, they are a mix of brown and green. They shine. His lashes are long and black. His eyebrows are powerful and dark brown like his hair. His nose is perfectly shaped like the rest of his face, it fits his face perfectly. His jaw is sharp, I think I would cut myself if I touched it. Oh, but how much I wanna touch it. His lips. Oh, his lips. They are big and plumpy, he moves his tongue over his lips and moisturizers them. Holy... what is he doing to me. I wanna feel his lips on mine. What's happening. He is moving closer towards me and my whole body starts to burn. Omg, it's happening. Is feeling the same way as me? Is his heart also on the way out of his chest? Are his hands also sweaty and shaking? He's only 5 cm away from my face, Just like yesterday. The only difference is that today I really hope he will kiss me. I'm ready. I'm ready to move on. I trust him. I really want to do this. It feels like we have been sitting like this forever, but it has probably only been a couple of seconds. "I really wanna kiss you" he whispers. HE WANTS TO KISS ME! "Then do it" I say with all the courage I have in my body. For God's sake, just kiss me already. He leans closer to me. His lips are almost touching mine if I just move a little our lips will touch. He takes a deep breath, I can smell fresh mint. I'm ready for this.