3.

The pizza guy wakes me up from my daydreaming, he places our pizzas but keeps looking at me the whole time. He has a very intense look. He stares at me. No it can't be me he is staring at, it must be Sara, she is for sure the pretty one of us. Sara coughs and breaks his intense look at me. He blushes "If you guys need anything, don't be afraid to say so," he says and leaves us. What was that about? I take a slice of my pizza and look up, finding Sara staring at me with the most 'What was that about' look I have ever seen. "He for sure like you, omg. FOR SURE!" she almost yells, the neighbour table stares at us. "What?" she asks them. She looks at me again and raises her eyebrows. "what me? No, no. I probably just have something in my face." I look at the camera on my phone to see if I have something between my teeth, I don't. "Yeah.. shut up. He was eating you with his eyes." now it's my turn to blush "no he did not!" did he? "Yeah right, just act like you didn't see it. What the hell's wrong with you? He's totally into you. Do you know him? " "No he is not and no I DON'T, now let's talk about something else'' she finally takes a slice of her pizza "alright miss boy magnet." She says with her mouth full of pizza. I just smile at her. Did he really look at me? "So, have you ever been to London before?" I ask. "A couple of times before, have you?" Of course, she has, she has probably travelled around the whole world.  "No, actually not, but I have seen a lot of pictures and a lot of my favourite writers are there from'' I take a big sip of my sprite and a new slice." Well, it's a really nice city, you're gonna love it. the people are so sweet, the streets are so cool, it's just an amazing city." I hope so too. I take another slice. This pizza is actually really good. "It's really a good pizza!" I rub my stomach while making a smiley face. "I know me and my family always eat here when we travel."