In a state of confusion, she wiped her eyes and looked around the room. It took her a few moments to come back to reality, realizing where she was.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung shot up from her spot on the bed, noticing the immediate change in Lisa's disposition. She moved forward to grab Lisa's hand, but grew confused when the younger girl practically flew backwards out of her reach.

A rush of adrenaline shot through Lisa's veins when she saw the girl in front of her. Suddenly, she wasn't sure what to believe. The girl in her memory and the girl she was facing right now were so different, yet so similar. A wave of fear washed over her.

"Lisa..." Chaeyoung took a step forwards. Lisa immediately searched the room, finding the door and sprinting towards it without hesitation. She practically ran straight into Jisoo as she hurried down the hallway.

"Lisa?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow at the panicked girl. Lisa's eyes shot wide open when she recognized the girl. More importantly, what the girl had done to her. Her hands involuntarily moved up to cup her nose and she searched the hallway in a panic. She needed an escape.

Lisa burst through the first open door she could find and slammed it shut behind her, breathing heavily. This was all too real.

"What the...?"

Lisa jumped when there was a voice from behind her. She turned around quickly, only to grow confused when she saw Jennie sitting on her bed, a laptop next to her.

Furrowing her eyebrows, Lisa thought for a few moments. Jennie was nice. Jennie hadn't hurt her. At least she didn't think so. She could trust her.

The minute Lisa made the connection that she had someone who was her friend, she burst into tears and padded over to the bed, burying her head in her hands.

"Oh my god," Jennie quickly jumped to her feet and placed her hands on Lisa's shoulders. "What's going on?"

Lisa just shook her head and practically threw herself into Jennie's arms, crying into the older girl's shoulders. She was so... confused. She didn't understand why all these things were coming back to her all of a sudden.

"Do you want me to get Chaeyoung?" Jennie pulled back and studied the younger girl in her arms. The minutes the words left her mouth, Lisa's eyes shot up and she shook her head furiously.

"No," she whimpered, another sob escaping her lips. Jennie didn't have time to react before Lisa had burrowed under the blankets in her bed and curled up into a ball.

Utterly confused as to what was going on, Jennie slipped out into the hallway, only to be met with a confused Jisoo and distraught Chaeyoung.

"Where is she?" Chaeyoung stepped forwards, biting her lip. Jennie nodded towards her door.

"Crying in my bed..." she ran a hand through her hair. "Care to explain what the hell is going on?" Jennie looked back and forth from Jisoo to Chaeyoung.

"I don't even know," Chaeyoung sighed in a mix of worry and frustration. "I kind of snapped at her... but then... I don't know," she shook her head. "She wouldn't even let me touch her... she was terrified."

"Of you?"

"Both of us," Jisoo spoke up, squeezing Chaeyoung's shoulder to try and comfort her. "She booked it out of here as soon as she saw me."

"Then why would she come to me?" Jennie asked. The other two girls were clearly as lost as she was. Jisoo shrugged and Chaeyoung looked down at her feet guiltily.

"I should go in there," Chaeyoung blurted out, moving forwards. Jisoo and Jennie both made eye contact, silently aware that it wasn't a good idea right away. Jennie moved to block the door and Jisoo laid a hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder.