Leaving Hogwarts

Magsimula sa umpisa

I sit down in a compartment and take Astoria out of her cage. "Well, Astoria. Guess it just you and me for a bit." I sigh. 

Pansys' POV

I walk to my dorm, I open the door and I see a spotless room. 

(Sharing a room with Cyrus means it's never clean.)

She truly left. I close the door and sit on my bed and cry in my hands. Why did she leave? I thought she was happy? I continue to cry.

After I'm done, I put my hands to the side of me, and my left-hand lands on a note. "What?" I open it.

The note reads; Pansy Parkinson, my best friend. I was offered a great opportunity to go back to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, it is a school that feels like home. Many 'friends' and 'family' are here, but you will be the one who I will truly miss every day of my life. You understand me. I guess you can't come to Thanksgiving anymore. But I will write to you hopefully every day. Until we meet again - Cyrus Lestrange

"Until we meet again it shall be." I whisper through more tears than I thought I had.

Hermiones' POV

I walk into my dorm to my bed, wondering what the heck happened at dinner today. I mean, why did Cyrus hand Dumbledore that paper? Why did Pansy and Cyrus hug for that long? Why was Pansy sobbing the whole time? Then I notice a note. "A note? From who?" I open the note.

The note reads; Hermione Granger, I made fun of you in the beginning but I now regret it. Yay. Anyway, I just want to thank you for the fun times at Hogsmeade, and thank you for becoming my friend. Trying to become my friend is a bit hard even through all the crap I put you in. It was amazing learning from you. Write me back if you want. I now attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, it's always felt like home. I have many friends here who I want to see again. Until we meet again. - Cyrus Lestrange

"Y-You left. What if we never meet again!" I start crying. 

Rons' POV

Harry and I sit on our beds. "What was that in the Great Hall?" I ask. 

"I have no clue. Cyrus isn't exactly the person who'd do that." I look at my pillow.

 "Did you get a note to Harry?" 

"Yeah, what's yours say?" 

I open the note. "Ronald Weasley, Weaselbee. I now attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, it's home to me. Thank you for caring for me, even when I was so rude and mean, it was an honor being your 'friend' I guess. I feel Hermione is going to take the news badly so take care of her for me. Comfort her. You are lucky to have an amazing girl like her. As a friend. Wink Wink. Thank you. Yours - Cyrus Lestrange" I read. I look up at Harry and he's opening his note. 

Harry's POV

Ron stops reading his note and I immediately open mine. 

"Mine says. Hey Harry, Look I'm just going to get to the point here. I was so jealous of you because my father loves you and not his own daughter, but I totally understand. I would say 'I'm Loved somewhere elsewhere' but I can never feel loved... I can't love. But you could have made me feel 'fake love' or something I don't know. Thank you so much for the care and the laughs you brought me throughout this last month...If I did laugh. I now attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, I'm going back home, I'm going, to be honest, here, I cried the most writing your letter. Write me back if you can and want. Enjoy life as if I never existed back at Hogwarts. Until we meet again - Cyrus Lestrange. She left." I whisper. 

"We should go check up on Hermione." Ron stands up.

We walk into the girls' dormitory to Hermione crying on her bed. Ron and I hug her and she hugs back.