"Urghh! No. I am hanging up-"

"I will buy you food tomorrow!" He shouted.

You got me there.

"When are we gonna meet?" I asked.

"Evil witch." He scoffed. "At 11."

"Don't you dare call me that if you want to see the next sunshine." I warned him. "I am not that."

"Beautiful witch?"

"Don't call me witch!"

"Then Evil lady?"

"Don't call me evil, neither witch!" I groaned in frustration.

"K..."

"Bye. Meet you at 11." I said.

"Bye~~" he sang and hung up.

-

I went out of the house from the back door and waited for Tae. Though its midnight 11, basically no ones gonna notice but safety is important.

"Boo!" A familiar voice emerged from behind.

"Sorry, but I am not scared." I kept my gaze focused on the road.

"Why are you so cold and angry towards me!?" Oops someone is hurt.

I turned and squished the cheeks of my neighbour. "Happy now?" I smiled at him.

He nodded like a five year old. Just that if only he wasn't this cute, I would've thrown him off the roof.

"When will he arrive?" I asked in frustration.

"Let's just do one thing. Let's walk to the destination instead of waiting for him." Jimin said. I was going to part my lips for speaking but he spoke again. "We are going to the same spot afterall. Maybe we will meet him in the way itself. At least starting to walk is more useful than wasting time standing here."

"Ok..." I nodded.

He smiled with his eyes disappearing and lend out his hands.

"What? Oh." I shook my hands with him and stuffed them back in my pocket continuing to pace up.

"Why aren't you coming?" I looked over my shoulder.

He made a straight face. "It was not for handshake." He caught up to me and pulled out my hands from my pocket, intertwining with it.

"Oh." I shrugged and started walking.

'How can she feel nothing? Doesn't she feel my love for her?' he thought and made sad face and continued to walk.

What happened to him suddenly? Why is he quite?

"Jimin.." I paused as I looked at him. "Are you okay?"

"Hmm." He said with his kinda pouty face and continued to walk along with me.

"Wait.. what happened? You can tell me." I said as I stood in front of him.

"You won't understand." He stared at me.

"How can I if you don't tell me?" I laid my hand on his shoulder.

"Juliet... I-" he wanted to say something so hard. "Let it be. I'll tell you some other time."

He called me by my name... He doesn't do that often. I mean he doesn't do that at all except very rare cases when he is damn serious.

"Okay... I won't force you." I said and attempted to continue walking but I felt my hand being pulled as he was standing there still.

"Aww." I said and wrapped my hands around him. "What happened? Why are you crying?"

Why were his eyes glossy?

"I don't know..." He mumbled as he laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Ehm Ehm... Am I missing on something?" A familiar deep voice cut off the soft moment.

We pulled out from the hug and we saw Taehyung smirking with crossed arms.

"Nothing. It is just a hug Tae. Don't assume wrong things." I patted his head as we three walked together.

"Really. Seems." Tae mocked me. It is his business, really.

"Can't I hug a friend? Come I'll hug you." I offered.

'Am i so casual friend of hers? Just as equal as everyone? She doesn't even have a tint of feelings for me?' Jimin thought.

"No thanks. Let's pace up or else we will have to spend the whole night in the road." Tae said as he started walking fast, then jogging, then running.

"Wait for us!" I shouted trying to catch up with the boy with long legs.

"Aish this boy!" I said as I suddenly felt lifted from the ground.

"Aah- Jiminie!" He lifted me on his arms and started running after Tae.

"You sloth." He said.

I pinched his nose. "You can't call your Julie sloth. Can you? You are only allowed to flirt with me." I said.

He smiled and I laughed. Maybe sometimes his smiles affect me...

I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Enjoying huh?" He smirked.

"Someone is back to flirty mode." I laughed.

........................................................................