(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ

Start from the beginning

   "Holy Mary mother of Jesus," shrieked a voice. "Mori-chan? What are you doing up?" He sighed and leaned his head back. Why was he on the floor?

   "I woke up too early and didn't want to take a walk so I decided to wait for you to come since I knew you were the main chef," he explained. "Ohh~ You should've texted me, you could've came to my dorm baka." I put my hand on hip as he chuckled. "That would've been a great idea, but I woke up at like 3:30 and my mind was in no way to function."

   I shook my head and sighed as I mentally facepalmed. Then I went to the cabinets and got two aprons. "Since you're here, would my lovely boyfriend like to help me make breakfast?" I asked as I held out an apron. He smiled and nodded then took the apron.

  "So~ What should we make?" I asked. "How much time do we have?" I checked my phone. "We have to serve at seven, so... a little over an hour and a half." He thought for a second then finally spoke. "Oo we should make..."

>Time skip an hour and 20 minutes later sponsored by the fact that there will be a different chapter for everyday<

Me and Mori-chan were putting all the plates and cups on everyone's spot when the girls came barging in. "SHO-KUN/SHO-CHAN GOMEN! WE OVERSLEPT!" They all yelled as they bowed.

Me and Mori-chan looked at them, then at each other then busted out laughing. They all looked confused as we calmed down.

"Guys, it's fine. Look, Mori-chan helped me. You guys' hair is what I'm more concerned about," I said eyeing at their monstrosity heads of hair. They all looked at each other than blushed in embarrassment. I laughed at them a little.

"Come sit down, I'll do it for you. Can you put the rest of the food down, Mori-chan?" He nodded and I gestured for the girls to sit in the seats. I started on Mizu-chan's hair as the rest of them watched me do my magic and ate the breakfast.

The breakfast they made btw