gunnar stahl catch up

how you meet
you and gunnar have always played hockey together. there's never been a time when you haven't been playing on the same team and you've always been super close because of it. you and gunnar are basically inseparable now.

best friend on the team
sanderson

nicknames
his for you: my love
yours for him: prince charming

who's older
he's two and a half years older

how long you've been dating
three years

favorite place to kiss you
you're jaw/neck

who said i love you first
you did

what he's like on your period
you're period always makes you sad and tired and he can tell. gunnar is always so sweet when you're on your period. if something makes you cry, he'll hold you and rub your back until you calm down. he's always giving you small kisses and rubbing your stomach when you get cramps.

what he got you for christmas
he'd get a journal and write you love letters and notes until it's full and give it you that christmas

what he likes about you
your perseverance. anytime you start something, you'll always see it through no matter what obstacles come up and he loves it. it pushes him to do the same and it's something he's always admired you for.

your thing
teasing each other before giving a soft kiss

his instagram username
gunnarstahl09

when your sad
when you're sad, gunnar is always there for you. he's asking what's wrong and what he can do to fix it until you calm down enough to explain. when you do start telling him why you're upset, he'll calmly sit and listen until you're done. he'll give you quick kisses and cuddle you until you feel better.

comforting them after a bad day
when gunnar has a bad day, it's really bad. as captain of the team, his mood affects everyone else on the team. most of the time, when gunnar's having a bad day, there really isn't much of a reason. he's sluggish and tired and it seems like everything is against him. on his bad days, you'll always go to his house and pull his head on your chest and play with his hair until he's calmed down. you'll always tell him how much you love him and how much he means to you and it never fails to make him feel better.

leaving scratches on his back
-asks for them all the time now
-brags about them to the team
-takes so many pictures

type of boyfriend he is
the 'protect at all costs' type

type of couple you are
the competitive couple

adding gunnar because i love him and think he deserves more recognition.