~•CHAPTER 6•~

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It's normal..." I realise what I said to her and turn to her to see the shock in her eyes at what I just said. "I'm, erm..." I sigh and look away from her. She walks up to me and turns my face to look at her.

"Whatever it is, you can tell me, I want to help you, Remus. I've taken a liking to you and want you to be okay." She caresses my cheek and steps on the edge of her toes and places a light kiss on the bottom of my cheek. "I'll be back okay." She says softly and walks out of my chambers.

She left, I sit on the edge of my bed and groan dragging my hand down my face thinking about what I had just told her. I take a deep breath while thinking to myself.

'YOU IDIOT! What is she going to think now, she going to run away as soon as she finds out what I am.' I groan and head to the bathroom to relax my body a little.

*Your - POV*

I walk out of his room and turn to my room to get my boots to walk out to the kitchens. I can't help but think of what Remus had said before I left. I know he's hiding something, I just don't want to press if it's personal most people want to keep it to themselves.

I leave the teacher's chambers and head to the kitchens. Luckily for me, classes are happening now and I can walk through the halls just looking like this. I head to the kitchens and tickle the pear of the painting. It opens, and I meet with an adorable house elf with huge eyes and floppy ears. They smile at me shaking.

"Can I help you, miss?"

"Yes, please. My friend is not very well and we missed breakfast do you mind if I get some to take up to him?" I say trying not to scare her.

"Of course, Miss."

"You don't need to call me Miss, I'm Y/N. What's your name?" I say sticking out my hand for the elf to shake.

"Winky Miss Y/N." I laugh at her, and she grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen.

" I laugh at her, and she grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen

I leave the kitchen with 2 plates of food and 2 coffees. I turn to Winky and smile."Thank you Winky." She smiles widely and waves aggressively happily at me.

"Your welcome, Miss Y/N!" I laugh and head for the chambers. I open the door to Remus' room and smile until I see Snape standing in the middle of his living room.

"You should have gone to the hospital last night, instead of going to that silly girl." Snape scoffs, Remus looks angry at what he said about me. He stands up.

"She's helped me more than anyone has in a long time. So just leave, Severus." Snape scoffs at him.

"You think she's there to care? Merlin, your gullible. You think a girl like that will like you, come on your nearly old enough to be her dad." Remus grunts at him.

"Just leave now!" His nostrils flare at him. He points to the door and sees me standing in the doorway. I smile at him softly, his face softens and turns back to Snape. "Now, just go. We've got breakfast to eat." Snape looks at me with a lifted eyebrow and looks me up and down very slowly. I feel uncomfortable and walk over to the table behind Remus. I look back a Snape and frown at him.