"An Eldian being heard by the general...There hasn't been a Beat Titan like you in its history. Sometimes, it reminds me of the Founding Titan! And, (y/n)! You had my full undivided attention out in battle, it was insane! The way you can't see, yet you know where everything is and where it's coming from! It's like you have a map. And, the ability you have to enhance any Titans ability with your blood. Why are you two so special? It's not like you two have royal blood or anything," Colt says as I join him by the edge and Zeke takes another exhale of his smoke. 

"Who knows? I guess I'll be dead before we figure it out," Zeke says as he looks at the two of us.  

"Oh...But when you inherit my memories, you'll find out my biggest secret..." Zeke says as Colt gives him a weird look. 

"What? What secret?" Colt asks as Zeke leans against a wall. 

"The special way I wipe my ass...Hope you don't tell anyone..." Zeke says as he steps on his cigarette while Colt rubs my armband.

"Hm?" I hum as he looks at me and smiles. 

"I just like how you're the only Warrior who had a red armband with a gold line running through it. It's not yellow like Falco's or Gabi's, it's gold, gold," Colt says as I laugh. 

"Just so people know I won't have a successor," I say as Colt's smile fades. 

"That reminds me...How much longer do you...Have?" Colt asks me as I take his hand. 

"Much shorter than I expected..." I say as Colt gives me a worried look.  

*SWOOP*

"Too late, I want a report," Magath comes through past the racks as Colt and Zeke raise their hand. 

"Commander!" We all shout. 

I ball my hand and go to salute as Zeke clears his throat loudly, looking at my hand. I quickly raise my palm as Magath eyes me. 

'Old habit...'

"Everything down to the hairs on your ass. Do you think you Eldians get privacy?" Magath asks as he takes a cigarette out of his pocket. 

"No, sir!" Zeke responds as he lights a match. 

"You think you can conquer Paradise in a year?" Magath asks as he huffs. 

"Uh- more like I have one more year to try..." Zeke says as he scratched the back of his head. 

"These past three years, every scout we've sent to Paradise hasn't returned...What do you think of that, Zeke?" Magath asks as I jerk my head back. 

"Considering 32 ships were sunk, I can't imagine a single Titan was responsible. At least two Titans, including Eren Yeager, must've blocked their escape," Zeke says as Magath turns around to face us. 

"I agree if we attack the island, our ships will need support," Magath says as I tighten my eyes. 

"Having lived on Paradise and worked on Paradise, I can for one say that it's not just their Titans that pose a threat...Having such strong soldiers is something to be considered and not to mention the intelligence they hold," I say as Magath sighs. 

"Anyways, I wanted to grab a bite with Porco, so I'll be on my way," I say walking away. 

"Wait! (Y/n)! Who are you talking about?!" Colt says running after me. 

"The Ackermans," I say as Colt's footing stops. 

------------------------------------------

*CREAK*

"Wai-" Reiner shouts, holding his hand up to the ceiling as I peek my head through the door.