"You want to destroy this factory?" Aang asks looking at the humongous factory in front of them.

"Yes, Sokka was just kidding, but he was right. Getting rid of this factory is the only way to help these people permanently." Katara declares running inside.

Katara bended water and sliced it threw the metal chains holding up pots full of hot liquid metal. While Aang poured some more onto the floor, then he swung himself to the bottom and earthbended some pillar and brought back down causing more pipes to break. Katara stands on the railing feeling the water around her and forcing it to break windows and flow down to the factory, flooding it completely.

--

Aang and Katara head towards their camp. "Ha, ha!" Aang starts laughing and making exploding sounds.

"Shh, we don't want to wake Sokka." Katara tries to keep quiet and turns around the boulder, only to meet an angry Sokka and Toph. "Hi... Sokka. We were just out on a morning walk." Katara says shyly.

"Oh, really? A morning walk?" He responds then pulling out her sleeping bag and dumping the grass on the floor. Katara hangs her head.

"I know you're The Painted Lady. I know you've been sneaking out at night." Pointing an accusing finger at her. "And I know you've been lying about Appa and feeding him purple-izing-tongue berries." Gesturing Toph who sticks out her purple tongue. Momo jumps up and starts eating the berries. "Katara, what you did put our whole mission in jeopardy. We're leaving right now." Crossing his arms and walking away to pack. Katara drags her feet ashamed.

Toph marches up to Aang. "How long did you know about this?" She demands.

"Hey, I just found out this morning." Holding his hands up in surrender and running away from his earthbending master.

As they are packing, they are disturbed by some engines humming. All, expect Toph, go the peer over the ledge.

"What's going on?" Toph asks joining the group.

"Fire Nation soldiers are heading to the village." Aang answers her.

"What did you do?" Sokka asks his sister sternly.

"I kind of destroyed their factory." Katara responds quietly.

"You what?!"

"It was your idea!" She snaps at her brother.

"I was joking! I also said to use spirit magic and made funny noises." Sokka argues slapping his forehead. "Did you even think this through? The army's going to blame the villagers. They're headed there right now to get revenge."

"Well, what was I supposed to do?" Katara asks.

"Leave! Do nothing!"

"No! I will never, ever turn my back on people who need me!" Katara shouts at her older brother. "I'm going down to the village and I'm going to do whatever I can to help." She says while standing up. Showing her determination, she walks away.

"Wait." As a hand touches her shoulder turning her around. "I'm coming too."

Katara turns around to come face-to-face with her older brother. "I thought you didn't want to help."

"You need me, and I will never turn my back on you." He responds to his sister kindly.

"Sokka, you really do have a heart." Katara pulls Sokka in to an embrace.

"He really does have a heart, doesn't he?" Aang says wiping away his fake tears. Only to get elbowed in the stomach by Toph and falling down to the ground with a thud.