"Sure, I think the shop is over there..." He gestured forward and to the left. The korean couldn't remember well, he hasn't been to his mall in a while, a bit far from the university but close to his old highschool. It had taken them ten minutes on the subway to get there from Shotaro's place, and it's worth it, it's one of the bigger malls, a lot of different stores and services.

They walked down the large hallway —if you can call it that— passing serval stores that caught their interest. At one point, Sungchan stopped, tugging at the helm of Shotaro's shirt to stop him before he continued walking. "Hyung," he pointed to a large large, the wall where the glass window display and door should be gone, music and many sounds bleeding into the open mall. "Can we go to the arcade first?"

   Shotaro looked to where the other was pointing. It does seem fun. "Okay–" He couldn't even finish before he was already dragged inside, the younger eager like a puppy...

or like that excited fawn he saw in a video once.

   After failed multiple attempts at the claw machine, Sungchan remembered something, "Taro, let's go to the racing games!" And of course the Japanese has to agree, those doe eyes are a killer.

   Walking to the motorcycle machines, they spotted two other figures playing on the two motorcycles beside a pair of empty ones. Ignoring them, the two reached the empty pair, Shotaro turning to Sungchan only to look past him to the two on the motorcycle.

 Ignoring them, the two reached the empty pair, Shotaro turning to Sungchan only to look past him to the two on the motorcycle

   "Johnny hyung? Taeil hyung?" He called out. How did he not realize! The two were loud while playing, though he wasn't listening to what they were yelling, without a doubt it was most likely curses judging by the look the employee at the prize counter was giving them.

   The younger of the two glance over for a second, trying to keep his eyes on the screen as well as to see who called him. "Hm– Shotaro? That you—"

"Yah! You bastard! You made me crash!"

"Then don't drive me into the grass! — is that Sungchannie?"

   "Yeah, Sungchan's with me too. Mine if we join and we all can race?" Getting a nod from the two eldest, the two got on the motorcycles, chatting until the elders finished their round.

Time skip brought to you by Park Jisung: Follow Me to the Rooftop

   "What should we go now?" Sungchan inquires, licking his ice cream on top of the cone as they cruised down the mall

Shotaro, who was hold a paper bowl of frozen yogurt, "I don't know, we can find a game store around here probably."

   After playing at the arcade for an hour the two left the two hyung —who were playing the air hockey very competitively— and went to buy Sungchan some clothes as... well, he isn't going home anything soon and they basically just mutually agreed without any words that he'd be staying with Shotaro. Now they were trying to find a game store with two bags of clothes, each hold one, and eating frozen yogurt and ice cream.

It was around four in the afternoon, so the mall was crowded as nearby colleges and highschool finished for the day. The two were dodging people left and right, trying their best not to bump into someone.

But at last, not all wishes come true.

"–yong hyung really likes Animal Crossing. I swear whenever I go to his place he's always has his Switch with him and the only thing I ever see on it is Animal Crossing."

"Really? Then I should save some money and buy myself a Switch and Animal Crossing... maybe I can get closer to him by visiting his island!" The two laughed at the younger's plan to befriend the rapper.

Distracted by each other's twinkling laughs, Sungchan failed to notice a body moving close until something bumped his elbow, his loose grip on the ice cream cone slacking.

Looking down, Sungchan saw the ice cream cone falling on the ground, his own sleeve and the area near his ribs stained with ice cream. Looking to his left he noticed someone else's front of their shirt also spotted his mint choco ice cream, the mint green and black specs obvious on the white T-shirt with green and red designs.

"Oh- I'm so sorry! I didn't see where I was—"

"Yah you punk, this shirt is fucking expensive!" The stranger who he had yet to see grabbed him by the collar, yanking him closer to where the other was hissing in his face, small drops of spit hitting his face.

   "I-I'm sorry–" It was when he looked up to meet the strangers eyes to sincerely apologize when he recognized the man his height, his face pale. "S-Semin-ssi?"

   Jung Semin. A year older and in his grade. Back when he went to the highschool near this huge mall, Semin and some of his friends bullied him. He thought that after he moved to a different college than the one the other was accepted in he'd never see him again.

_______________________
*not edited*

Thoughts?

**Incase you don't know, Jung Semin is Baekgyeol (that's his stage name) from the group GreatGuys. I, I don't, at all, know or am familiar with the group, I only watched one MVs of theirs, Be On You.

I really just needed someone or a group that are tall enough to make Sungchans height fairly well and well, GreatGuys got a lot of 6'ft and up lol.
But I had to age they down by 3gears so that it'd make sense.

Anyways, Stan GreatGuys, stream 'Be On You' and their latest (I think) song 'Run',

Stan SF9 amd their song 'Good Guys' lmao, I just remembered that song when thsi amaiNf song lol

Anyways

like yES

like yES

also I feel bad for Xiaojun like– 4-5AM?!???
RIP Xiao DeJun

Anyways Xiaojun's drama. Is amazing, it might all be short 5 minute class but so much drama lol

Yo im delirious on sleep deprivation, so imma go sleep

Byeee, stay stay,— holy shit I feel asleep for like twenty minutes just now and like... weekdays Dream, i really feel the need to sleep now so Byeee