Chapter 21: The Kiss

Start from the beginning

"Manly!!" Kirishima cried.

"Hawks is going to be watching for the day. Don't be nervous, just do your best," I smiled.

"Hmph! Nervous!? For this loser?! I doubt it." Katuski remarked.

"Bro!! Knock it off!! You're embarrassing us in front of HAWKS. THE #3 HERO!"

Hawks was standing next to me and whispered, "I can't believe you put up with this crap."

I smirked and gave him a look, "He means well. He's just insecure."

I winked at him as I walked away.

"Kirishima, if I had known you were going to be here today, I would've worn my hero costume. I'm sorry I'm unprepared," I smiled.

"WHY WOULD YOU NEED YOUR COSTUME FOR THIS ASSHOLE!?" Katsuki demanded.

"Well, I would have access to more metal to use against him while he's training with his quirk. But now, all I have is this." I held up my arms and showed them the metal braces I was wearing.

"There's not any metal to bend or manipulate in here, but this should be enough."

"Don't worry about it, y/n-sensei. I'm just glad I get to train with you!"

"YOU NEVER USE YOUR METAL ON ME!!"

"Because Katsuki, you're not ready for it." I explained.

"What the hell does that mean!!?!"

I sighed, "It means that you need more training before I use it on you. Everyone has a weakness, Katsuki."

"I'm guessing Kirishima's is water, so I won't be using that on him today. Just like I won't use metal on you... Not yet."

"Katsuki, go stand by Hawks. I need to test Kirishima."

He huffed as he walked over to the wall near Hawks, "I can handle all your shitty quirks you washed-up wannabe!!!"

Hawks slightly slapped him on the chest, "Shut up and watch."

Katsuki's face went red and he turned his attention back to me.

"Alright, Kirishima. I'm just going to test where you're at!" I called.

"Right! I'm ready!"

Immediately I began to whip the metal shards in his direction. Just as expected, he used his hardening quirk and deflected them easily.

"Good!" I confirmed.

"I could dodge those easily!!" Katuski yelled to me. I just laughed and shook my head.

"Yes, you probably could," I laughed. "But I'm not testing his battle capabilities, I'm testing his quirk."

I stomped the ground and caused 3 large boulders to shoot up in to the air. I spun and kicked all 3 of them to Kirishima.

He hardened his arms and smashed through them one by one. As he hit them, they crumbled completely.

"Nice, Kirishima! You're hardening has improved!" I encouraged.