The Bond [ L5 ]

Imam 'Ali (as) was raised by the Prophet himself and was truly the Prophet's shadow for most of his life . Even when the Prophet went out to the desert or nearby mountains, the young Imam was his companion. Imam 'Ali recalled some of these moments later on his life , when he said ,"...Every year he (the Prophet) used to go in seclusion to the Cave of Hira ",where I saw him but no one else did.
After the Prophet received revelation in the Cave of Hira ',the first man to outwardly accept the Prophet's message was Imam 'Ali. Indeed, Imam 'Ali was among the very few who few who never believed in or bowed down down down to false idols- neither before nor after the advent of Islam . Prophet Muhammad once said to his companions ,"The first among you to meet me at the pond (in heaven) is the first among you to in race Islam-that is 'Ali."
Upon the Muslim migration (Hijrah) to Madina, the Prophet paired each one as one of the Muslim migrants (muhajirin) with a Muslim brother from the people of Madina (Ansar). Once everyone had been paired, Imam 'Ali came up to the Prophet with tears eyes saying,"You have not paired me with a brother..."
Prophet Muhammad then replied,"You are my brother ,in this world and Hereafter."