The Feeling of Uncertainty

The embellishment of the fear of uncertainty is almost as grandeur as the halls of a monarch's castle. 

Grand walkabouts and crowning architectural artworks to mull over in these halls, where the fear embedded in these halls were once so uncertain of the future; the history these monarchs would leave behind. These beautiful hand-carved pillars, monumental tombs, and scriptures for the forthcoming generation to explore the reality established that once was so uncertain but could foresee a legacy in making. 

Caught up brewing nihilistic morals and yet, holding guard onto righteousness. The bygone insanity keeping seekers sane in the path of unforeseen tomorrow.  It is indeed all too painful to never know the unknown and yet, have the courage to move forward.

The fear of ending up as who we ought to be than who we designed to be. That fear caves in like the dragon in our minds that no knight can ever slay. The responsibility that comes with the fear was the rules once set by the bygones in the past to fight uncertainty without accepting failure.

The only time one would wonder if this is who they truly are, or what they truly want to be, perhaps the need to be.

These marvelous halls of cathedrals bestowed the wisdom of acceptance of uncertainty; taught us to be brave enough to fight the abyss. A grandeur entrance, brave acceptance, and an enchanting exit from life's humble boat.

We are something, something so precious that sometimes we measure our worth with society's end game ruler. An act of anarchy, of what's left of the rebellious cause to live without the fear of uncertainty, we humbly forget that we don't play the game; we created the game.

So profoundly majestic marvelous creatures like us fear the uncertainty embedded in the cathedral minds of ours, so ancient and so much to explore deep inside.

We forged weapons of mass destruction and so ironically, built elegantly exquisite historical architectural structures with these very hands, that cannot stand a chance of defeat against all odds. Such breakthrough of philosophies and grand discovery of knowledge beyond the ocean; who are we to give up without a fight?

The fear of uncertainty is one of those lost ancient proverbs of bravery. What truly makes us human; a hidden warrior beneath the skin. Those who dare to embark on a journey of uncertainty to discover what lies ahead of tomorrow, and accept failures with a grand gesture of gratitude.

We are the seekers, the warriors who would fight until the end despite what life naturally intends for all of us.

We make history amidst the fear of uncertainty. . .

The Rotten Calamityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें