"Pl-,"

"No," Chaeyoung cut her off quickly, immediately regretting her actions. "No, no, I'm sorry," she shook her head, crossing the room quickly and grabbing Lisa's hands. "I didn't mean to scare you, it's okay. I'm sorry," she pulled Lisa into a hug gently.

"I am sorry," Lisa shook her head, feeling Chaeyoung's hand rubbing soothing circles in her back. "I made a mess," she added quietly, pulling away and pointing to the counter.

Chaeyoung refused to look where Lisa was looking. Instead, she stepped to the side to block her line of sight and placed both hands on the younger girl's shoulders.

"It doesn't matter," she shook her head and took a deep breath. "I just get... frustrated sometimes. I want you to see yourself the way that I see you."

"No," Lisa shook her head and quickly dodged around Chaeyoung, running over to the cabinets and grabbing a plate in each hand. She started making her way back to the counter, but Chaeyoung moved to try and block her.

Lisa attempted to move out of the way, but ended up tripping backwards. One of the plates slipped out of her hand and fell to the floor, shattering into pieces. She gasped, instantly sliding down to her knees and trying to piece the porcelain back together.

"Lisa."

The younger girl ignored Chaeyoung, wiping her eyes and using her shaky hands to try and line up the broken pieces.

"Lili."

Chaeyoung bit her lip as she watched Lisa struggle to stay calm. The younger girl's knuckles were growing white due to her strong grip on the sharp pieces. Chaeyoung took a deep breath.

"You're killing the flowers, Lisa."

That caught her attention. Lisa whipped her head up, glancing at Chaeyoung in confusion. "I am... what?" she tilted her head to the side like a confused puppy.

"You're killing the flowers," Chaeyoung repeated, bending down slowly and kneeling next to Lisa. She reached up and slowly cupped the side of Lisa's face, running her thumb across her forehead.

"There's flowers in your brain," she explained, using her free hand to lace their fingers together. "You hurt them when you're mean to yourself."

"I do?" Lisa whispered, looking down at her hands and then back up at Chaeyoung.

"You've got beautiful flowers in your mind, Lisa," Chaeyoung said softly. She used her free hand to push the broken plate out of the way and sat cross legged, tugging on Lisa's hand until the younger girl did the same.

"They're pretty flowers, too. In all different colors," she squeezed Lisa's hand. "Even yellow."

"And blue?" Lisa tilted her head to the side.

"And blue," Chaeyoung confirmed with a soft laugh. "Just like me and you." Lisa nodded quietly, looking down at her hands.

"When you're nice to youself, you give the flowers water and sunshine. They can grow big and tall and soak up all the sun they need. And people will see just how beautiful they are," Chaeyoung continued, running her thumb over the back of Lisa's hand absentmindedly. "But when you're hard on yourself, and say mean things about yourself, which are untrue - you're stepping on the flowers and hurting them."

Lisa's face dropped slightly and she reached up to place her hand on Chaeyoung's forehead. "Do you have them too?"

"Of course," Chaeyoung nodded, placing her hand on top of Lisa's and moving both of their hands to press against Lisa's forehead. "We all do. There's an endless garden of thoughts and feelings in our bodies, and we have to make sure we treat them nicely."