She's having a panic attack...this is the first time. The worried brunette bit his lip as he thought of ways, but unfortunately he doesn't know a thing, nor did he expect situations like this to happen.

But he thought of one thing that he usually does to his little sister whenever she cries. "Hey! Hey," Suna pulled her to face him again, "look at me, bub."

The door slammed open, revealing a panting and worried looking Hina. "Shin— Suna-kun, is Shin alright?!" She asked, agitated and stressed.

"N-not really. She's having a panic attack."

"Oh no." Hina's eyes widened as she released her grip on the doorknob. "Call the twins snd watch over her while I'll get her medications."

Hina immediately rushed back without needing to hear Suna's reply and quickly complying, Suna left both Atsumu and Osamu a message and voice message before turning his full attention back on Shinyya, who was weeping heavily.

"Hey, hey," Suna shushed softly again, grabbing both of her hands, "follow me and let's breath together, okay? Let's count to ten."

Shinyya didn't give a verbal response, but it relieved Suna to feel her hands squeezing his as if she heard him but couldn't blurt out a word.

With their eyes locked together; Suna's sharp, greyish-yellow beads with worry stared through the violinist glassy ocean-blue ones, he lets out a deep sigh before starting.

"One," he inhaled deeply and slowly while he tried to make Shinyya imitate his action. As soon as the girl hesitatingly followed — which took her a few seconds — he calmly exhaled, his eyes not leaving hers, not even a bit second.

"Two," they did the same, this time in sync which brought a small smile on Suna's face. Shinyya exhaled, her breath quavering weakly and unsteadily.

From the doorway, Hina watched the scene unfold in front of her. Her thin lips twitching into a genuine smile as she heard Suna reach up to nine with Shinyya following calmly.

"And ten."

Exhaling slowly, Shinyya's vision started adjusting to her surroundings. The illusions she saw in her nightmare started fading away until they were slowly replaced by the sight of Suna's face.

Was it all a dream? Shinyya thought.

The first thing she saw was Suna's small yet genuine smile.

"That's my girl." He whispered softly, burying her head on his shoulder. "I'm proud of you, bub."

"R-RinRin?"

God she sounds like a kid. It's too cute. Suna mentally snickered before replying, "Yeah...I'm here. Don't worry, I'm not leaving—"

Suna was interrupted when Shinyya quickly wrapped her arms around his body in an abrupt manner, squeezing it tightly before burying her face on his chest.

"Y-you're alive..." she muttered, "you're alive, you're alive, you're alive..."

"I, uh, of course I am..." Suna unsurely replied, raising his brow skeptically. No one said anything about dying...? Why is she talking about stuff like this?