Sakshi pulled the invite from the bedside table and top drawer. "Do you have an idea what would have happened if I didn't find this?" Her voice getting softer.

"I was so scared" She whispered the words as tears brimmed in her eyes, Aish wiped the single tear away from her eyes. "You are my only family Aish, I was really scared"

"Shh, if Vandy listens to this, she is going to come hunting for you" Aish chuckled trying to lighten the atmosphere, earning a smack on her arm. "Ouch"

"Is everything okay in there?" the door was pushed open, Ayaan peeping his head in, his face worried.

"Yes" Aish smiled and Ayaan nodded.

"You moron, don't you have manners." Sakshi cleared her throat, yelling at him.

"Only if you weren't yelling on top of your voice, I would have knocked sweetheart," Ayaan explained with a sweet fake smile and Sakshi picked up the wet towel, ready to throw at him when he quickly pulled the door close.

"Asshole" She scowled.

"Only for you babe" Ayaan snickered behind the door, Sakshi huffing like an angry bull. "Ayaan Qureshi!"

"Sakshi" Aish chided her for yelling again.

"You don't say a word, you had dinner with that Greek" She realized "No Spanish hunk, and never once told me about it, how could you?" she accused her pointing a finger at her.

"Baba, I'm sorry" Aish whispered, she shook her head indicating Sakshi to keep mum when wanted to say something "I'm never going to hide anything from you ever again, promise" She pinched her throat, sealing the promise.

"Now! Deeds?" Sakshi asked curiosity and mischief dancing in her eyes.

"You are taking advantage of my promise," Aish said incredulously.

"So? You made that promise." Sakshi shrugged, walking towards the mirror, she plugged in the hair dryer, and Aish glanced at the bathroom door and her clothes.

Biting her cheek, she slowly picked up her clothes "Dinner? You want to know about it. right?" Sakshi hummed, taking steps back "It was in Preciosista, inside the resort"

Just 3 more steps Aish.

"I know the location, GPS." Sakshi rolled her eyes, applying moisturizer to her hands. "Tell me what happened there?"

"I'm coming to it" Aish glanced at her with a side-eye.

"We" holding the door open.

"had" stepping inside

"Dinner" Shutting the door.

She bit her lower to stop the laugh as Sakshi again yelled her name, she could hear her stomping her foot like a child, walking towards the mirror, her face was flushed with laughter and a big smile on her face.

Miami is really something!

~~

The moments like this rarely came in Aish's life, the clock ticking, the sun bright in the sky, curtains flying because of the light breeze, and Aish, dressed in a beautiful jumpsuit, her face perfectly moisturized, lips painted nude pink, her eyes set with mascara, kohl and winked liner and her hairs?

The towel-dried strands were all wild, frenzy, and messy. The brown locks, scattered at her back, ready to make her look like lions' mane, the straightener sitting tiredly at the dressing table, poor machine worked its best to make the frizzy mess presentable but it failed, badly at that.