Part 14

"Today was fun" you smile at Yoongi after he drops you to your apartment. “Umm get inside" he nods his chin to the elevator and you turn on your heels walking inside the elevator.

As the elevator slowly closes, Yoongi runs and steps between the door and you look at him in shock. “W-Why?” you nervously ask.

"I'm thirsty” he looks around and gets inside the elevator. “But….ahh okay" you nod and wait for the elevator to close. Way up to your apartment felt almost like hour with Yoongi and the air started to tense up when he didn't utter a word.

"Yoongi-" you turn toward him and see his face drenching up in sweat. “Are you okay?” you try to find his face while hand rising up to touch his face. “Don't. Don't touch me" his words tremble and then the elevator door slowly opens.

"We're here" you look outside the empty corridor and walk outside, Yoongi following you. While you punch the passcode, Yoongi nervously wipes his sweaty hands over his thigh and then the lights goes off.

"Oh?” you look around the dark corridor and walk inside the apartment. “Is it only at our place?” you mumble and Yoongi too gets inside, closing the door behind.

"I should call-" as you take your phone out he instantly grabs your wrist. “Y-Yoongi-si wh-why?” you stutter, your heart pounding fast.

And your eyes enlarges with the sudden unexpected deep kiss from Yoongi

And your eyes enlarges with the sudden unexpected deep kiss from Yoongi. “Sorry” Yoongi pants heavily as he pulls himself from the kiss.

"아니요 (Aniyo=No)” you shake your head and quickly cup his face, slamming your lips into his.

While the kiss gets intimate you both walk toward the sofa of living area, lips never parting away and breath heavy.

"Are we doing it?” Yoongi looks at you, him on top of you while you laying down on the sofa. “I think we should" you shyly turn your gaze away from him. “But aren't we going fast?” he frowns. Even in the dark, his face was glowing bright. You wanted to wrap him in your arm and never let him go away from your warmth.

Then the lights came on and both you and Yoongi look around.

"Oppa" you widen your eyes and so does Yoongi when you find a male figure sitting on the sofa next to you with folded arms and crossed leg, him looking straight at you and Yoongi.

"O-Oppa y-you were coming tomorrow right?” you quickly get Yoongi off from the top of you and sit still while making your skirt.

"It was today" he sternly says while glaring at you with clenched jaw. “미안해 오빠 (mianhae oppa=I’m sorry brother)” you weakly smile. “누구세요 (nuguseyo=who are you) [less formal]” he turns at Yoongi who is completely baffled at the given situation.

"Ahh O-Oppa he's my boyfriend" you firmly hold Yoongi's arm and introduce to your brother Jeon Jungkook.

"Since when did I allow you to have a boyfriend?” Jungkook now turns at you with gritted teeth

"Since when did I allow you to have a boyfriend?” Jungkook now turns at you with gritted teeth. “Yahh you punk. Not again okay" you hiss at him, and Yoongi slowly turns at you with wide eyes, surprised at your sudden exclamation on elder brother.

"Huh? Did you forget that I am your elder brother?” Jungkook abruptly stands up and furiously points at you.

"By just one and a half year" you too stand up and hiss at him.
“저기-(jeogi=excuse)” Yoongi's sentence gets cut off by a loud exclamation of Jungkook.

"Your attitude never changes right?” he annoyingly shouts at you. “Never. It will never change for a brother like you” you stick out your tongue. “Well Y/N I think-"

"Pig" Jungkook rolls his eyes. “Pig? Yahh you banana stop calling me with that name. I am not fat anymore" you jump on the coffee table and grab Jungkook's hair.

"Ommo Y/N" Yoongi hurriedly rushes to separate you from Jungkook. “You testing me huh pig" Jungkook too grabs your hair. “Yahh banana stop it already okay before I break your neck" you scream while pulling his hair.

“그만해 애들아 (geumanhae yaedeula=stop it guys)” Yoongi shouts and both you and Jungkook freeze for a moment before slowly letting go of each other. "Sorry" Jungkook nods at Yoongi.

"Sorry? Why am I sorry? And this is my apartment you should be the one to say sorry for getting inside without my permission"

"This is my apartment” you speak instead. “Shut your mouth you pig” Jungkook hisses at you. “Pig? Did you again call me that? You donkey headed man" you shout. “Excuse me-“ “And who are you?” Jungkook now annoyingly turns at Yoongi.

"I'm her boyfriend" he slowly glances at you. “Boyfriend?” Jungkook scoffs. “Okay then tell what's her favourite food?” he asks.

"Spicy rice cake" you slowly stick your elbow at Yoongi. “I heard that" Jungkook frowns. “I'm really sorry I don't know her likes and dislikes as we are still yet getting to know each other" Yoongi apologetically bows at Jungkook.

"First wipe the lipstick from your lips. It's making me uncomfortable” Jungkook waves his hand and averts his gaze and your head shots at Yoongi.