Part 12

"Robin-ah" you exclaim with wide eyes. “Yahh I almost broke my arm because of you" he stands up. “Cut the crap. Why were you following me?” you frown. “I came to see you" he shamelessly grins. “Why would you do that?” you whine in frustration, holding back the urge to throw a punch at his face.

"Why did you change so suddenly? You're not the old Y/N anymore" Robin raises his voice and you chuckle. “You should be blamed for my change in attitude” you say between your gritted teeth.

"Yahh are you really ending things with me?” “I already did" you hiss. “Or are you in love with someone else?” “Think whatever you want" you roll your eyes and turn on your heels to leave but Robin quickly grabs your arm and swings you around.

"Do you really think I dated you because I liked you?” his psychotic smirk creeps you out. “I only dated you cause you were easy” the smirk never leaves his face. “What did you say?” you frown. “It’s true. You are too easy that every men in this town can have you” he repeats himself.

“너 미친 쓰레기. 나 진짜 너를 죽일거야. (Neo michin sseuregi. Na jinjja neoleul jugilgeoya=You crazy crap. I'm really gonna kill you)” you scream at him while running and swing your bag on his face. “What did you say? Say it again come on. Say it again you crazy bastard” you scream at his face while hitting him with bag.

"Y/N stop it. Y/N” someone rushes and holds you by your waist with both of his hand. “Leave me. I'm gonna murder him and go to jail" you throw your bag at Robin as well as jump to hit him by your leg while the guy holding onto you tightly hugs you by your waist.

“You psychopath” Robin gets up and wipes the blood from corner of his lips. Then his eyes gradually widens when he sees the man behind you. “You’re lucky today huh. Just-“ he points at you then runs to the way he came from. “Yahh yahh you. Come back here” you shout while pointing at him.

"Gezz that bastard” you hiss and then realize an arm hugging you from back.

“This smell. 설마 (Seolma=no way)”

You slowly turn around with a gulp, the grip never loosing your waist. “Yoongi-si” your lips trembling at the fact that how close you both were.
-Both of your body pressed against each other, you nervously gulp and then he slowly lets you go from his warmth.

"I was just passing by and heard your shout” Yoongi quickly steps back and looks down. “I’m sorry-“ “Yoongi-si you're bleeding" your eyes enlarges as you point at his hand.

“It's okay” “No it's not. My apartment is nearby let's go" you worriedly hold his wounded hand and pull him toward your apartment, and a shy smile curves on Yoongi's face.

"Did you fight with someone?” you ask while treating his wound. “But no. The skin of this wound is peeled off, like you hit the wall" you look up at him with a doubtful expression. “No" he quickly averts his gaze. “I know that" you hiss and focus back to treat his wound.

"There you go" you carefully bandage his hand and keep it on the table. “You want some mango juice?” you look at him and he slowly nods.

"What are you doing?” you come toward Yoongi while holding two glass of mango juice as he was staring at your childhood picture with your parents. “It was an accident” you put down the glasses on the table and take a seat on the couch. “Accident?” Yoongi takes a seat beside you.

"Umm an accident

"Umm an accident. It was because of the fire in our old apartment. My parents succeeded to save me and my elder brother but not themselves” you smile at the bitter flashback.

"You have an elder brother too?” he widens his eyes. “Why? What's with that expression? You too had an elder brother but you never told me about him" you snap back at his surprised expression. “It's just, we rarely see each other so I didn't think it was important to tell you about him" he looks down. "Gezz” you roll your eyes and throw your head back with closed eyes. “I always wanted to tell you something and I guess I should do it now"

Flashback

Year 1st, Yoongi's POV

"Sir please make it fast. We have other customers on the line" the part timer of the convenience store tells me to hurry as I search my wallet. “I think I dropped my wallet on the way" I apologetically nod at the female part timer. “Then get lost from the front we're getting late" a guy angrily shouts at me.

"Yahh Ahjussi. I'm also in the line but I am not complaining” the high school girl who was standing behind him glares and talks to him in full annoyance. “Ahjussi? Did you just call me Ahjussi? Yahh high schooler I am still in my 25” the guy turns at her. The girl in her school uniform almost gets hidden as the guy is too tall and broad.

"Sir what are you gonna do?” the part timer calls me. “I’m sorry for wasting your time" I again nod at her apologetically and then make myself to the exit door. “Excuse me please move forward" the part timer calls the two of them as I silently walk out from the store.

“Where did I drop it?”

I wonder walking on the dark night. “저기요 (jeogiyo=excuse me)”

“Am I hearing things?”

"저기요 (jeogiyo=excuse me)” “I guess I am not" I now turn around and see a girl running toward me. “Oh? High schooler" I say as she approaches near me, panting hard as she ran too fast. “This” she slams the plastic bag to my chest. “Huh?” I take it and glance inside.

"This was not needed at all" I frown. “Y/N” I hear another shout from behind. “오빠 (Oppa)” her face instantly lightens up and she runs toward the guy.

“Oppa"

She runs and hugs him tightly like she would loose him anytime soon. I then avert my gaze feeling uncomfortable to see them, and that was how I met Y/N who was in her junior year of high school.

Present day

"I thought I would never get a chance to meet you again but you happened to attend the university I was going on. I was in my 3rd year when you came to the university as fresher" Yoongi smiles while looking down. “I always envied those people who right away told about their feelings to their loved ones” he adds.

“Cause I am not a type of person who can do so. For me even making a conversation with random people is difficult and I don't know how to say these words to you. I am feeling embarrassed right now but still I will say it because I can't hide it anymore" Yoongi builds the courage to approach you slowly and steadily.

“Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?” he abruptly turns toward you and finds you sleeping with the same position, eyes closed and head thrown back. “Oh you’re asleep" Yoongi weakly smiles. He stares at your face for few minute and then leans forward to plant a soft forehead kiss. “Goodnight" he stands up and walks out from your apartment.

And as the door closes, you slowly open your eyes and they instantly fill with tears. “Why did I never see it?” you sniff and seconds later end up crying.

“I'm sorry that I never realized it"