"Jake hyung, you made me blood with those knife of yours. I thought you promised yourself to not use it to blood someone else." Niki teased.

the ruby orbed prince, or they should we call the vampire prince. who doesn't even know and haven't figured out who he is in the first place. he made a promise to himself that he wasn't using his knife to made someone bleed. and he only told Niki about it from the past, that he wasn't needing blood and was completely fine without it.
and if we say, he won't use his knife to make someone bleed. Niki had been blooded with that knife in the first place, but the thing is Jake wasn't the one who's done it. it was Niki himself. and for this time, Jake already did and broke his promise. he used his knife that made Niki bleed, and more worse he attempted to kill him with that knife. Jake's ruby orbs glowed as his fangs showed up immediately, with that small tease of Niki he was already triggered.

the tension was thick and so was the air inside the room.

Niki grinned even more, glancing at the angel and the ice prince, he summoned away the dusky hypnotizing oval that floated just beside him. Heeseung and Sunghoon was suddenly back on their trance, the angel already calming down and Sunghoon, his knees weakened making him drop on the floor with a thud.

"Sunghoon, hey.. Sunghoon!" Heeseung called out with a shaking voice, he kneeled in front of the white haired male and caressed his cheeks. it wasn't the right place to heal the ice prince so he looked at Jake, who was still in ranged and baring his fangs towards Niki who only glared back as he leaned on the wall of the room, ignoring Sunoo who was also probably passed out.

"Jake! quit doing that and help me here, you take Sunoo!"

Heeseung demanded in a yell, Jake indeed listened and retreated his sharp fangs. everything was getting to him right now but lucky, Heeseung was there to stop him. Jake didn't utter any words as he made his way towards the amber that laid on the floor, he looked at Niki once again and gave him a glare. bending down to pick Sunoo up, a hand suddenly gripped on his wrist. he looked up and saw Niki shaking his head as the grip on his wrist only tightened. he rolled his eyes back, whipping his arms out of Niki's strong grasp, he continued to do what he needed to.

"Where are you taking him?" Niki backed away, his voice suddenly sounding small and the harsh expressions was soon replaced with his natural ones.

"away, from you."

Jake spat harshly as he succeeded on making Sunoo lean on his back so that he can carry him in a piggyback style, he looked at Heeseung who was already waiting for them at the door, he nodded at him and walked pass the shock younger. Jake didn't even spare a single glance as he carried Sunoo out of the room.

they were surprised that Niki didn't dare to stop then this time, but they didn't look back again when they were already out of the door. Immediately dashing towards the last and more secure room, so that they can tend and take care of the the other two.

Niki was left there all alone.

the clenching of his heart now was more intense than how he felt it earlier, it was a sudden ache that it made him clutch on his chest as he patted it multiple times. his eyes were filled up with tears already as he slumped down the cold floor, curling into a small delicate ball as his soft sniffle turned into a broken sob.

it is painful,

but he deserves it all.

he didn't realize how much damage he caused to all of them, he couldn't think straight. he messed up, they're gonna hate him even more. he doesn't know what to anymore.

"Niki..."

the sound of the door opening made him sit up, looking at who entered and called him. it made him break into tiny pieces anymore. from what's happening right now, he was glad someone was still there for him. but would he stay with Niki?

"J- Jungwon, I hurt the- them. I caused them pain. I almost killed them."

Niki cried out. this was the complete opposite from the cruel Niki earlier, this was Niki. the Niki that was known to be weak and soft, now was crying in front of Jungwon.

"It wasn't your fault–"

"I almost killed them all. hyung, I'm sorry."

"hush, it really–"

"I messed up everything."

Niki was already choking on his own sobs as he pulled his knees up to his chest, hugging his own self for comfort. Jungwon looked at him in sympathy and worry, stepping closer to the younger, he bent down on his level and slowly wrapped his arms around Niki's small, fragile body. caressing the blonde locks as Niki cried harder on his shoulder, he only tightened his embrace. welcoming the younger into his comfort.

"it wasn't you, Niki. it wasn't Riki either, both of you wasn't at fault."

“It's Nishi, who's at fault here.”

[ read: sorry if the chapters aren't good.]