Chapter 106: This World Where We Have to Look at Faces

Start from the beginning

Zhu Yao, however, immediately interrupted his words. "She's not a Water Spirit Vein holder anyway."

"Even if she isn't... What?" Qi Han was startled. Not a Water Spirit Vein holder? What did she mean?

Zi Mo, however, reacted first, as he instantly summoned out a crystal ball used for testing Spirit Veins, and looked towards the female disciple Qi Han brought along.

That disciple, however, did not avoid it, and immediately placed her hand on the crystal ball. After a moment, only a white fog rose inside the ball, and then, pieces of snowflakes began to fly about.

"Heavenly Ice Spirit Vein!" Zi Mo widened his eyes. This was an exceptionally great potential!

Zi Mo's expression turned cold, as he looked resentfully towards Qi Han at the side. And there he was planning to help persuade his martial aunt earlier, as he had believed that she suffered the same plight as his own daughter. Where's the promised Water Spirit Vein? Are you making a fool out of me?

Qi Han was a little embarrassed as well, however, he was mostly surprised. "Rulu, you're..."

"This is what I wanted to tell you this morning." Rulu's face was covered by an apologetic expression. "My Spirit Vein mutated, but senior-martial uncle, you simply went away too quickly. So, I didn't have the opportunity to tell you..."

"Haah. Child." In the end, she was still his senior-martial brother's daughter, so Qi Han did not feel right to criticize her too much either.

"I beg senior-martial uncle for your forgiveness." Rulu once again apologized.

However, that apology of hers did not look sincere. In her gentle eyes, a strange luster flashed past, and it was clearly seen by Zhu Yao, who was at the side.

As she had thought, the person here, was that rebirthed female antagonist, Mu Meiyan, right?

Qi Han once again deeply apologized to the two people, and had finally stopped discussing about having Rulu being taken in as Zhu Yao's disciple. What a joke. The Ice Spirit Vein was a mutated Heavenly Spirit Vein, a potential like this could hardly be seen in ten thousand years in the entire cultivation realm, so how would he possibly hand her over to someone else? Back then, he simply watched Yu Luo's match, and thought that the Jade Forest Mountain had some sort of special methods in training the Water Spirit Vein. Hence he casually pushed her to enter the Ancient Hill Sect, in order to seek for her protection. So now, naturally, there was no longer a need to be afraid.

Naturally, Zi Mo would not really fuss with him. He was able to feel it from the heart. He had a daughter with a Water Spirit Vein as well after all, so he could understand their hearts, which constantly thought about their own daughters.

"I wonder what matters Reverend is here for today?" Zi Mo finally got to the question at hand.

Qi Han frowned, as though he had recalled of some difficulties. He carefully glanced at Zhu Yao, before speaking out. "It's like this. A daughter of my old friend, had suffered grave injuries due to a wicked plot against her family, and her divine sense had been injured. I sealed her in ice, and then, have been nursing her with spiritual energy. However, currently, her aura is becoming weaker and weaker. I heard from rumors that the Sovereign of Jade Forest Mountain is knowledgeable about divine sense, hence, I wish to invite Sovereign out of the mountain, and have a look at her."

When these words fell, Zhu Yao didn't really have any sort of reaction, Zi Mo, however, was the first to frown. It was normal for Sects belonging to the good faction to help each other with small matters. If he had brought that person in question over, Zi Mo wouldn't simply sit idly by as well. However, hearing the meaning behind these words, he actually wanted her to rush over to look at her illness, wasn't he looking down on her a little too much?