"Won't it be a strange, having me in a houseful of biologically enhanced muggles?"  Five gave a wide dimpled grin, shaking his head.

"Oh I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly."

Five placed the last of his belongings into his ebony trunk, easily closing it without having to sit on it or struggle greatly like many others did.

His blond friend was attempting to fit in his large stack of homework into his already filled case without wreaking it, the lid refusing to close any further than three inches - other important belongings already occupying it, muttering incoherently under his breath about how stupid it was that he couldn't fit it in.

"Why don't you just put them in your satchel and carry it with you?" Five asked, his closed and packed trunk floating just beside him with the help of wingardium leviosa.

Cicero clicked his fingers, grinning as he spoke with relief - immediately pushing away his neatly folded clothes and pulling out his pecan leather bag, filling it with the homework they were to complete over the two week break.
"Yes, great idea!"

An hour later the two had already bid farewell to Marcus, who would be staying at Hogwarts over the break - most likely to party with some of his other friends, or finish off that horror book he started half a year ago (generally he'd finished within a week, although he had been sidetracked a great deal.) - and boarded the train.

Many of the students had rushed in to claim the empty compartments whilst they still could, making it an increasingly difficult to find any space the two could even squeeze in.
As they walked along the emptying aisle they found that there was a group of girls crowding around the front of the last compartment, peering in to watch whoever or whatever was in it - effectively blocking it from anyone else from entering, or exiting for the time being.

Five smirked knowingly, and without a warning grabbed Cicero by the arm and blinked in - landing on the dull rouge seats within the blocked compartment.

"Hey Tom, how's life." The brunet said casually to the prefect opposite him as his ebony trunk floated up onto the luggage rack, the blond's own soon following suit.

The dark haired replied, looking up from the old looking book in his hands."It's impossible to do anything in peace with those girls constantly whispering and giggling outside, you can't use a silencing charm on this train either." 
As if they had been cued, a loud high pitched giggle rang - emanating from a familiar female blond.

"Lila's got to be the most annoying one out there." Cicero laughed out, having only just composed himself after suddenly blinking with his friend.
The huddle of girls wolf whistled, blowing over exaggerated kisses towards the dark haired boy within.

Five looked out of the window, and sighed - a dimpled sarcastic grin making it's way to his face.
He nonchalantly leaned up against the wooden frame and held up three fingers, silently counting down as the confused group outside furrowed their eyebrows.
The train whistle sounded, shrill and loud - the transportation device jerking as it started, the teens outside screaming as they toppled backwards into a large heap of robes and messed up hair.

"How did you know that was going to happen?" Cicero asked, stifling his laughter as he peered out of the windows - Lila and a honey gold haired girl they didn't know struggling greatly to de-tangle their long wavy hair.

Five held up his wrist without looking at the platinum blond, the matte ebony watch hands ticking silently to a constant tempo.
"Train leaves to platform nine and three-quatres at exactly eleven o'clock." Cicero smiled, nodding as he did so -  pulling off his heavy winter robe and pulling his emerald sweater over the pristine white shirt.

"So," The platinum haired boy started, curious hazel eyes flickering between his friend and the prefect - speaking in an awkward manner, feeling as though that maybe he shouldn't shatter the silence.

"Are you guys dating?"

☂︎

How many of you read this story on your mobile?