ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ

Depuis le début

   "I was only joking about the asking everyone on a team out," Shoyo said as he sighed. "I still have to add you guys and Johzenji to the 'boyfriends' groupchat. Man are they going to be FURIOUS. But one suck-their-dick hour later and suddenly they forget."

   Kuroo smiled. "We're kinda mad right now~ Can we take you up on that hour?" Shoyo was not having it. He would rather have his throat not hurting. "If you can suck your own, be my guest. Just by taking a glance at all of you guys' pants right now, I can tell that I will be HIGHLY be tempted to get railed by you all. I still need to walk, Tetsu-chan."

   They all sadly sighed since they 98% wanted the ginger to suck them off. The other 2% was happiness on the fact that he commented on their dick sizes.

   "Oh! Guys, I gotta go meet the last team," Shoyo said when he checked the time. "ALREADYY?! Can you stay five more minutes??" Lev cried out. Yaku kicked him even though the taller had said exact words that he wanted to say.

   "I can't, I'm sorry Iba-chan," Shoyo said in a soft voice. Then he went up to him and gave him a quick kiss on his forehead, cheek, then lips. Then did the same to the rest while saying sorry.

   "I'm sorry, Mori-chan."(yaku)

   "I'm sorry, Tora-chan."(yamamoto)

    "I'm sorry, Hei-chan."(fukunaga)

   "I'm sorry, Kozu-chan."(kenma)

   "I'm sorry, Testu-chan."(kuroo)

   "I'm sorry, Nobu-chan."(kai)

   "I'm sorry, So-chan."(inuoka)

   "I'm sorry, Ki-chan."(shibayama)

   "I'm sorry, Mahi-chan."(teshiro)

   "I hope you all forgive me now," Shoyo said as he bowed.

   Let's see what's going on inside everyone's heads shall we?

Lev: "I went first. I went first. I went first. I went first. I got the first kiss. I got the first kiss. I got the first kiss. I got the first kiss."

Yaku: "The beanpole went first. But I came right after. Ah jeez, Chibi-chan is doing a number on my heart."

Yamamoto: "MY GODDESS JUST KISSED ME!! I'M SO TELLING YUU AND RYU ABOUT THIS!! I JUST GOT KISSED! BY A FREAKING GODDESS! AHHHHHHH!"

Fukunaga: "He... kissed me. I can now die peacefully. I will now melt in my pan puddle."

Kenma: "Shoyo.... His lips are so soft. Why are they so soft? They tasted like... I don't even know. Shit. How did my brain go from me wanting to be kissed again to me imagining what he would look like under me?"

Kuroo: "Chibi-chan.. Please stop teasing me. I've been trying my very best to keep quiet and not full on fuck you until your legs are numb. And to Hinata Shoyo, I pray. Please suck my dick soon."

Kai: "It was supposed to be "KISS, KISS FALL IN LOVE" NOT FUCKING "I saw you at the go-karts and I fell in love with you as soon as I saw you and I heard your voice" I'm a disappointment jesus freaking christ."

Inuoka: "My heart is literally going k'thunk k'thunk. That's it. I'm in love. I am DEEPLY in love with this man. There's no other way around it."

Shibayama: "I'm melting. He kissed me. He also said that I had bottom energy one time. I will make him eat his words so- SHIBAYAMA YUKI! BAD!"

Teshiro: *had a nosebleed then fainted*

   Shoyo took the boys' silence and Teshiro's nosebleed as a sign that he was forgiven and that they forgot why he kissed them in the first place. He giggled softly and said, "I'll see you all at dinner! Byee" Then he waved at the dazed boys and walked out the door, slamming it back closed to try and snap his new boyfriends out of it. He checked his phone, sighed, then went to the last team dorm he needed to for the day.

   Back with Nekoma, they all snapped out of it with the slam of the door. They looked around and saw that Shoyo wasn't there anymore.

   "Damn, Chibi-chan left when we were distracted." The captain then went to his futon. "No shit, captain rooster-head obvious," Yaku retorted as he rolled his eyes. "Guys look on the bright side. We're dating him now," pointed out Fukunaga. "Holy..." started Lev.

   """WE'RE DATING SHOYO NOW!"""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~1350 words~

at this point, i dont necessarily care if it sucks a tiny bit. as long as i finished something and it makes sense to you all, im great. hope you enjoyed! love you all<3

Sticker/Picture of the chapter