"It'll be okay, baby. He'll sign the papers and we'll get the fuck out." Cameron whispers to him, and Nash calms down a little bit.

Chad is led inside by a guard and he takes a seat in front if Nash.

"You here to gloat, boy?" Chad sneers at his eldest son.

"I'm here because you are going to sign over custody of Sky and Hayes," Nash says firmly and he's proud of himself, his voice doesn't waver at all.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" Chad asks with a scoff.

"Because if you don't I'll make sure you rot in prison where you belong, you sick asshole." Nash replies in a threatening tone.

"So let's make this easy for both of us," Nash tells him coldly as he slides the papers in front of Chad with a pen. "Sign them."

Chad stared at the papers. He doesn't want to sign them, he hates the fact that Nash would get what he always wanted. He'll have no reason to stay and Chad knows he can't pay the bills on his own without Nash. He'd never admit that out loud. But he also doesn't want to go to prison.

"Sign them or I will tell them everything." Nash says and Chad picks up the pen. He doesn't want to do it, he doesn't want to give Nash the pleasure of giving him what he wants.

He quickly scrawl his name on the paperwork and Nash takes them immediately. He stands without another word and leaves with Cameron.

Chad sits there clenching and unclenching his fist as it burns him to have signed those papers but Nash didn't give him a choice. He doesn't want to go to prison, he knows what they do to child molesters and abusers there.

Nash feels elation, they were finally free of Chad forever. They immediately go to the court to file the paperwork and it takes them a couple of hours, longer than they had planned but they walked out with Nash having full guardianship over Skylynn and Hayes. Nash is happy, happier than he's ever been because he's finally free from Chads grasp. He doesn't have to endure beatings or being called names. He doesn't have to worry about which bill to pay because they're either turning off the lights or shutting off the water. He doesn't have to worry about where their next meal will come from. And it's all because of this brown-haired boy who had captured his heart long before he even knew of his existence.

His life would still be completely miserable if he hadn't met Cameron. He's so grateful to have Cameron, not only because he changed his life completely but because he loves him with all his heart.

Cameron glances at Nash as he drives them to the mall.

"What's up baby?" He asks and Nash smiles at him.

"I'm just happy. I'm content with my life and I haven't felt that way in a very long time. It's all because of you, Cam. I love you so much,and I'm just so grateful for you, I really am." Nash replies quietly and he squeezes Cameron's hand.

They arrive at the mall and find a children's clothing store.

"Nash, I need you to promise me something," Cameron says as they enter the store. "Please don't worry about the cost, okay? They need new clothes, a whole new wardrobe so we're going to get them a lot of stuff."

Nash chews on his lips, he tries to suppress the guilt that is threatening to rise inside of him. He takes a few deep breaths and nods.

"Cam, I... I just feel guilty and I don't want to use you." Nash tells him honestly. "I'm so thankful that we have you. I really am."

"I know you're not using me, baby." Cameron replies softly. " I want to do this for you and for them."

Nash nods but a small piece of him still feels guilt.