ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ

Start from the beginning

 the hoodie is tucked in and there's undershorts under the skirt

the hoodie is tucked in and there's undershorts under the skirt. he wants to be comfortable not seductive.(at least not rn)

    After like 5 minutes, I already finished. "what the hell? was i that devoted to finish," I thought in my head. I sighed then decided to join everyone else in the cafeteria since there's like 20 more minutes left and I have nothing else to do. I took my phone off the charger, grabbed my airpods, put on my shoes, then headed out to the cafeteria.

3rd Person

   Shoyo opened the door quite loudly but he didn't notice since he had airpods in. When he saw everyone staring at him, he tilted his head in confusion. Even though he knew it was because of his outfit, he's not gonna say anything. He just shrugged then looked for the managers team and Karasuno. When he found both, he walked over to the managers table with a little pep in his step teasing the staring boys whenever his skirt came up a little bit.

   When he got to the table, he paused his music and smiled at the girls. "Hey girlies~ Which table is Johzenji?" Shoyo asked. Hana pointed to the Johzenji table. "Thanks! I'm gonna go to my own team but I'll see you guys dinner yeah?" The girls nodded and Shoyo waved to them as went over to Karasuno's table.

   The girls giggled and smirked at the simping boys and went back to talking among themselves. (A/N: the coaches decided to eat in their rooms since the cafe was too crowded or whatever excuse) The cafeteria then became pretty loud by everyone talking and the main topic being the smiling ginger.

   Speaking of, Shoyo attacked Yamaguchi from a back hug. "AHH- *big breath* Jesus Sho-chan did you want to kill me?" breathed out Yamaguchi. Shoyo dramatically gasped and said, "Me?!? How rude!" Then they both started laughing until a certain crow captain cleared his throat.

   "Shoyo, what are you wearing?" asked the captain in a tone that cause the team to shiver. Though, Shoyo was smug. "Clothes, Daichi." said Shoyo in a monotone voice. That sent even more shivers down the team's spine, though Kageyama and Tsukishima would never admit it.

   "Uh bunny? I think he meant WHY you're wearing that," Suga said trying to calm the tension. Shoyo looked at Suga then smiled, calming the team down in response. "Because it's comfy. Plus don't I look cute?" Shoyo twirled causing the skirt to go up, but to the boyfriends' demise he was wearing shorts.

   "YOU LOOK VERY CUTE MY KOUHAI!" yelled the simps. Shoyo giggled at their passion in that sentence and said a thank you. "Oh guys, I have to go. I'll see you all tonight at dinner though," said Shoyo as he checked his phone. "Where are you going?" asked Tsukishima. "Oh I'm going to another team. Ok I really have to go now, I love you guys!" Then Shoyo gave his boyfriends a quick side hug and kiss on the forehead and his friends a hug. And he ran off to Johzenji's table.