"I want to be your girl, Hope."

He pecks my lips with his gently. "That's my girl."

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY INFINITE LOVE FOR BABY MOCHI)

Me and Hobi finally made it to the apartments, him dropping me off at the door and me waiting for him to park. I pull my phone out, my heart skipping a beat when I see a message from Namjoon.

Hey Star, don't worry about lunch. I'm just gonna go with Jimin to the pizzeria.

another message.

sorry.

I stare at that one word.

sorry.

Hoseok comes up in front of me and smiles, but I don't look away from the phone. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I continue to stare at it. He finally takes the phone from my hands, reading the message. His jaw sets. 

"I am going to kill you, Kim Namjoon." He pockets my phone before grabbing my hand and puling me along with him to their apartment. He busts in the door, letting my hand go and storming towards the living room. 

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE? I WANT HIM HERE NOW!" He yells, causing his poor victim, which happened to be Jin, to drop the book he was looking at.

"Where is who, Hope? Why are you yelling?" Jin replies. Hobi points back at me. 

"Do you see what Namjoon caused?" He walks up to me and pulls me with him into the living room. "Do you feel the same way he does, Jin? Do you want to avoid her because of what she confessed? Because I will gladly whoop your ass, too!"

Jin throws up his hands. "I haven't said anything, Hope." Jin turns to me. "Are you okay, Darling?"

I go to answer, but I am cut off by a still fuming Hobi. "NO! SHE SAID SHE LOVED US, AND NOW SHE THINKS WE DON'T! HELL, SHE WAS RIGHT, YOU GUYS NEVER EVEN ASKED HER TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! SO, DON'T YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK MY GIRLFRIEND, SEOKJIN?"

(I love writing angry J-Hope)

Jin stands up and walks to me. "How about we give him some room to calm down, darling. Come, we can go to my room." He turns to Hobi. "You need to sit and calm down. Joon already left." 

Hobi goes to storm out of the door but I grab his arm. 

"Please, Hope. Don't." He growls, his jaw still set. I peck his lips. "Please calm down."

He grumbles before going into his room and slamming the door.

I turn to Jin. "Come on.  I want to hear what you have to say. I'm a big girl, I can take it."

When we walk into his room, He closes the door before sitting on the bed, motioning me to sit beside him. When I do sit down, he clears his throat.

"Star, I am going to be honest with you. I was really shocked when you said it. We all were. You have to understand, It's a bit weird having to go through everything again, especially with it being 6 years after we found Jungkook. and as far as asking you to be our girlfriend, I apologize. I know we all assumed that was what you were to us. So, Star Montgomery, Will you please do me the honors of accompanying me on a date, where I can ask you to be my girlfriend appropriately, and not in a heart to heart?"

I smile. "I would love to go on a date with you."

He claps his hands together. "Awesome! Now, if you don't mind, what exactly did Namjoon do?"

I tell him how he asked me to lunch and then after everything happened him messaging me and cancelling. 

Jin nods. "I understand why you're so upset. I am so confused though. He didn't seem upset. Maybe he just needs some time. This is all strange. Hoseok has never reacted like that to any of us."

I roll my eyes. "Great. That is fantastic! I come along and he turns into Bruce Banner."

"Bruce Banner?"

"Uh, the hulk? The avengers?"

"Oh."

We continue to talk before we hear something shatter from the living room. Looking at each other in shock, Me and Jin take off into the living room, gasping at what we see.

Hobi is standing over Namjoon with a lamp. Namjoon is cowering on the couch, a small cut on his left cheek. Hoseok has the lamp above his head, about to throw it at him. I run in between the two.

"Hey, Hope, look at me." I grab his face. His pupils are dilated, and any sign that he is in his right mind is no where present on his face.

"He is blacked out. Joon, go somewhere. I am going to try and calm him down."

Joon doesn't say anything as he hurries to his room.

"Alright baby, calm down. He isn't here. Look me in the eyes, baby."

He lowers the lamp slowly, staring into my eyes. 

"that's it, come on keep looking at me."

His eyes start to go normal, and his breathing becomes fast.

I know what he is feeling. 

He is going to go into a Panic attack.

I quickly throw my arms around him, and he breaks down and sobs. We stand like that for a few minutes, and when his breathing becomes a bit more even, I sit us down on the floor.

"Are you okay, baby?"

He nods. "Yeah, I don't understand what happened. I came out of my room to get something to drink, and when I seen him setting his keys down, I lost it."

his eyes widen.

"Namjoon! Is he okay? Did I.. did I hurt him?"

He starts to breath heavily again.

"He is fine, Hope. You don't remember anything?"

He shakes his head. I look at Jin. 

"Can you sit with him please? I need to go check on Joon."

Jin nods and sits where I got up from. He grabs both sides of Hobis face and places a quick kiss to his lips. I smile to myself at the small moment before walking towards Joons room. 

I softly knock on the door before it opens, revealing Namjoon. 

Shirtless.

"What's up? Came to finish what he started?"

OKAY so I hate to leave Yall on a cliff hanger (Not really, I'm a bitch)

Yall do need to remember, this is an AU, and I'm sure they don't act like this in real life

Stay Healthy!