Chapter 14: The End...

A Few Years Later...

Brainy and Smurfblossom got married about 5 years after their adventure. Smurfette and Hefty got married about 3 and a half years after their adventure. And right now,

"Clumsy, where are you taking me? And why am I blindfolded?" Storm asked

"It's a surprise, Stormy." He kept dragging her

"Is it a good surprise or a bad surprise?"

"You'll see." He stopped at the destination and took off the blindfold. She opened her eyes and gaped at what she saw in front of her. She saw an archery set in front of her, "Never did see you as the romantic type, Storm."

"So, this is your idea of a date?" She asked, smirking while getting her bow ready

"Well, I thought I'd try something new." He replied, getting out his own bow

She shot her arrow and got a bullseye. She came over to him and adjusted his bow, she signaled him to let go. "Wow, I still like the way you do."

After doing archery together, Clumsy called both Fire Mist and Spitfire. When they came into view, they were dressed up pretty fancy.

"After you." Clumsy said, holding his hand out. She rolled her eyes playfully and took it.

"Is this the next part of the date?" She asked as she and Clumsy took off to the sky

"I guess you can say that." Unknown to Smurfstorm, he winked at the two dragonflies and they nodded. They started going down slowly.

"Woah! Where are you going, boy?" She looked at Clumsy, "Do you have something to do with this?"

"Maybe." He took out a ring from Fire Mist's ear and Smurfstorm gasped.

She covered her mouth, thinking she knows what this means. Clumsy got bended on one knee with a diamond ring in his hands. Still covering her mouth and shocked, she couldn't find any words to say.

Out of nowhere, music started playing in the background by Smooth Smurf and his blue brothers. Clumsy smiling nervously asked, "Smurfstorm, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Smurfstorm was still speechless. She then raised her hand and asked, "Permission to slap you?"

He just nodded and she slapped him, but not too hard. And she said, "What took you so long? And that's a yes."

By then, they made it back to the ground. And unknown to Smurfstorm, everyone in Smurf Village was watching the proposal. And came out of their hiding spot, cheering on for the newly engaged couple.

"She said 'yes'!"

"Congratulations, Clumsy-bro."

"Congratulations, Clumsy, Smurfstorm."

"Congrats, you two."

"Nice going, Clumsy."

"Congratulations on your engagement, Stormy."

As they were cheering, Clumsy slipped the ring in Storm's finger. Storm knew Clumsy would be too chicken out to be the one to kiss her. So, she did it first instead. Storm pulled Clumsy closer to her and pulled him in for a lip lock. Obviously, Clumsy was caught off guard with the kiss but went with it either way. After breaking the kiss, they started thanking the smurfs who were congratulating them.

Three Weeks Later...

It took about three weeks to prepare for the wedding of Smurfstorm and Clumsy. On the big day, both the groom and the bride were having cold feet. Both panicking.

Clumsy chose Hefty, Brainy, Grouchy, Gutsy, and Vanity as his groomsmen. Smurfstorm chose Smurfette, Smurfblossom, Smurflily, Smurfmelody, and Smurfjade as her bridesmaid. Narrator Smurf was the marriage officiant. And everyone else in the village was the guests.

Even though the bride and groom were both nervous, they both got through it fine in the end.

"Do you, Clumsy Smurf, take Smurfstorm to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish till' the end, do you part?" He asked Clumsy

"I do." He said while staring into Storm's eyes

"Do you, Smurfstorm, take Clumsy Smurf to be your lawfully wedded husband, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish till' the end, do you part?" He asked Smurfstorm

Not looking away from Clumsy, she answered, "I do."

Some smurfs in the crowd were crying from the touching moment. Narrator Smurf smiled as he sealed the wedding, "Then, with the power invested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

With no seconds to waste, he grabbed Smurfstorm. He dipped her slightly and kissed her. Storm was surprised that he was the one that kissed her, but was happy either way. When Clumsy kissed her, everyone in the crowd started cheering.

⊱ ───────── {.⋅ ✧ ⋅.} ───────── ⊰

1 year later...

The doctor came in and congratulated them, "Congratulations Clumsy. Your wife just gave birth to two healthy baby twins, a boy and a girl."

After the babies were cleaned, they were brought to their parents. Smurfstorm and Clumsy looked at the two babies in awe. Clumsy couldn't believe it.

"I'm a dad," He said, still shocked. Storm looked at him, "I'm a dad!" He whisper-yelled as he hugged Storm.

She returned it and said, "And you're going to be a great dad."

"So are you. A great mom, that is." Storm giggled at his stumbled words. They both smiled and pulled each other in for their first kiss as parents.

They broke it and Stormy asked, "What should we name them?"

Smurfette, Hefty, Brainy, and Smurfblossom were waiting outside the room. Smurfblossom was the most excited to see the new baby or babies.

"Oh, I can't wait to see their babies." Smurfblossom squealed

"Just be patient, they'll allow us to come in soon." Brainy said

The doctor came out of the room and said, "Visitors are allowed to come in, now."

Smurfblossom looked shocked, but she was still smiling, "Wow, that was soon."

Smurfblossom, Brainy, Smurfette, and Hefty came inside the room.

"Hey, guys."

Smurfblossom gasped, "Are those your babies? They're so cute and are they twins?"

"Yep, they are."

"What'd you name them?"

The new parents looked at each other.

"The girl is Lightning Smurfdaze." Clumsy said

"And the boy is Thunder Smurfdaze." Smurfstorm added

"Lightning Smurfdaze and Thunder Smurfdaze?" Smurfette asked. The parents nodded, "Aww, that's adorable. They'll certainly be great friends with Smurfheart." She said while showing her baby girl to them.

"With Savvy Smurf, too." Smurfblossom said, showing her baby boy.

"Well, of course, they'll be good friends." Brainy said, placing a hand over Blossom's shoulder

"Yeah, if we're friends it'll certainly pass down to our kids as well." Hefty added

Six of the smurfs smiled. Smurfette put her hand out, "Team Smurf forever?"

Hefty placed in, "Forever."

Smurfblossom and Brainy put their hands in together, "Forever and ever."

Clumsy and Stormy placed their hand in and said, "Team Smurf forever."

Then, they all shouted together, "Team Smurf!"