Chapter 1: Smurfy Grove

After falling off the waterfall, everyone washed ashore at the side of the small lake. A bunch of crabs were trying to take Brainy's glasses, but were startled and ran away when Smurfette woke up. Smurfette saw Brainy's glasses and took them.

She looked towards Brainy, "Brainy?"

Then she heard someone behind her and saw Hefty, "Hefty?"

She then went up to Brainy to help him get up, "You okay?"

Brainy then took his glasses from her and said, "Define 'okay'."

They then realized one of them was missing.

"Where's Clumsy?" Smurfette asked

They then started calling out for him.

"Clumsy!"

"Clumsy!"

"Clumsy!"

They then heard muffled sounds coming from behind them. They then looked back to see Clumsy getting up from a pile of sand, "I'm good!"

Then he saw a bunch of crabs carrying his pants, "Hey." He then revised his answer, "I think..." While chuckling nervously

Brainy then touched his back looking for his pack and realized it wasn't there. He then panicked and realized that it was in the water.

"My pack! My manual!" He panicked, "No! No, no, no! No, no, no! My scout manual!"

He lifted his manual from his pack as it starts dissolving into lumps of paper into the water. He lost his temper and started blaming others.

"This is all your fault!" He pointed at Hefty

"What?"

"Brainy, cut it out!" Smurfette defended

He then corrected himself, "Oh, I'm sorry. Correction. This is your fault too!"

Hefty then tried to keep Smurfette out of the fight, "Leave her out of this!"

"I appreciate your efforts, Hefty. But I don't need you to fight my fights for me." Smurfette said calmly, but still furiously at Hefty

Hefty was now confused, "Wait. Now you're mad at me, too?"

"Smurfette, you're the one who got us into this whole mess in the first place!" Brainy continued, ignoring what the others said

Smurfette then stood up for herself, "Hey, I was ready to do this on my own."

"Great," Hefty said as he saw his team arguing, "So much for Team Smurf..."

Clumsy then decided to step in, "I want to yell about something!"

"Stay out of this, Clumsy!" Brainy yelled

Hefty was sick of Brainy not having manners and said, "That's it, Brain Man. It's time for you to earn your manners badge!"

Hefty and Brainy then charged at each other ready to fight, but Smurfette, fortunately, stepped in before it happened, "Stop it!"

A spear was then thrown right in front of Smurfette and they all froze. That was until more spears were being thrown at them. They all ran away.

"Take cover!" Smurfette yelled as they ran

Then, they jumped into the grass to hide. Smurfette took a peek outside and saw, what looks like, a carnivorous creature. The creature then disappeared and reappeared in front of Smurfette's face. They all ran away until a bunch of spears was thrown at them, which locked them inside a cage made of spears.