Chapter 12: The Wand

Smurfette woke up, coughing out water, and felt sand. She got up and saw that she was on a beach on the side of a lake. She saw heard another groan coming from behind her and saw Hefty waking up. She helped him up.

"Hefty." She looked around, "Where're the others?"

"I don't know, but they've got to be here."

They heard a spitting sound from near the lake and saw Smurfblossom spitting out the sand that got in her mouth.

"Pleh, pleh. Gross." She spitted out. She looked back and saw Smurfette and Hefty, "Smurfette! Hefty! I'm so glad you guys are okay!" She saw Brainy near the water of the beach and ran up to him as he began coughing out water, "Brainy!"

"Blossom! Is that you?" He asked as he couldn't see clearly.

She giggled as she found his glasses and placed them back on him,"Yes, it's me." They hugged as they were happy to see each other.

"Guys, where's Clumsy and Smurfstorm?" Smurfette asked

They began calling out for them.

"Clumsy! Smurfstorm!"

"Stormy! Clumsy!"

"Clumsy bro! Storm!"

"Clumsy! Smurfstorm!"

They heard a feminine groan from a few meters away from them and saw Smurfstorm get up from her unconsciousness, coughing out water.

Smurfblossom ran up to her and hugged her, "Stormy!" Storm returned the hug with a smile, but when she didn't see Clumsy anywhere, she got worried.

"Where's Clumsy?" They then heard muffled sounds coming from under a stack of sand and saw Clumsy coming out from it, spitting out sand.

"I'm good." He said. He got up from the sand and came to the others and hugged Storm. He looked down and saw his wound, "I think."

Everyone saw where he was looking and gasped as they saw that his injury was starting to swell and started turning into a yellowish-green color.

"That's not good." Brainy said, "I completely forgot that your wound still hasn't healed yet."

"Well, can you help him?" Smurfstorm asked

He touched his back and forgot that his pack must've fallen in the water. "My pack! No, no, no, no!"

He sighed, "Sorry, Clumsy. I don't have anything to help you without my medical supplies."

Clumsy sighed and said as calmly as possible, with his best smile though it literally stings like it's on fire, "It's fine. It just stings a bit more than suppose to be."

Storm rolled her eyes. She pulled him away from the others to talk privately and said, "You're obviously not fine. Look at me in the eyes and say you're fine."

He tried looking away, but found that he couldn't and just looked straight into her eyes which were filled with worry and seriousness. He tried lying, but ended up stammering. So, he sighed and said, "Okay! Fine! It hurts a lot! And it literally feels like it's on fire, like literally. It burns!"

"I know it does, but just sit down here and me and the others will find something to help."

"Alright, I'll stay right here, not like I can go anywhere." He smiled

Storm returned the smile and went back to the others. But while she was gone with Clumsy, the others thought of other ways to help his injury. Smurfette then said, "How about honey? Can that help his injury?"