Chapter 5: The Adventure Goes On

6 Months Later...

Hefty and Smurfette finally got together, right after the party. And a month after the party, Brainy finally agreed with Smurfblossom to go out together. Clumsy and Smurfstorm already admitted their feelings to each other, but only a month later after the party was Clumsy finally brave enough to ask Smurfstorm out. Now, everyone was minding their own business. Smurfstorm and Smurfblossom were now a part of Team Smurf.

Right now, Smurfette was knocking on Brainy's house door. He opened it, as he was wearing a lab coat, "Oh, Hey Smurfette. What brings you here?"

"Hi, Brainy. I was just stopping by. I had nothing planned today, so I was hoping you were working on something interesting for me to try."

"Well, I'm not working on anything important at the moment. But Blossom is-" He couldn't finish his sentence as he heard an explosion inside. They both ran inside and saw that there was smoke everywhere. They waved away the smoke to reveal a smoked Smurfblossom, coughing away the smoke.

She then noticed the two, "Oh, Hi Smurfette! Whatcha doin' here?"

"Oh, I was just stopping by, then we heard an explosion... Did you have something to do with that?"

She laughed nervously, "Yeah, I was trying an experiment of Brainy's Smurfy Fuel something and mixed it with that dark blue color liquid there. Then, it just exploded in my face."

"I thought I told you to not mix those two ingredients, Blossom."

"You did, but I didn't think it would explode. So, when you went outside, I decided to see what it does. It didn't turn out so well, heh."

While Brainy was just lecturing Smurfblossom and Hefty came into the house.

"Hey, Smurfette."

"Oh. Hey, Hefty. You're back so soon?"

"Well, I heard an explosion and decided to check if you were okay, guess you are. What was that anyway?" She pointed behind her, "Oh, it was another Smurfblossom accident."

"Mhm."

Brainy was done with his lecture and saw Hefty. "Oh, Hefty. You ready to run trials on the new and improved Smurfy Thing Finder?"

"Well, I'm here, so why not."

"Snappy bug. Take this down, Smurfy Thing Finder Trial 3.09." Brainy then asked, "Ready, Hefty?"

"Roger that."

He pulled the lever and it worked like a charm, "It works again!"

"Whoa! That's so cool." Smurfblossom said amazed by her boyfriend's remodeled invention.

"Wow. This thing still gets me."

"It's able to hone in on Hefty's dominant trait, better than last time though." He then took out an orange liquid, "Which I distill into this. Still the same thing, just more powerful."

Smurfblossom looked interested in the substance, "Ooh! I wanna try it!"

"Sure, just don't drink it." He warned, knowing what will happen if she drinks it.

She opened the cover, "Okay, but what happens if I- Woah!"

"Hey, guys." Clumsy said not noticing that he just made Smurfblossom threw the liquid towards the wall. When it exploded, everyone looked in his direction and said "Hi, Clumsy."

Clumsy just chuckled nervously as he entered with his girlfriend. His girlfriend heard the explosion from outside and asked, "What'd you do this time, Clumsy?" Clumsy simply pointed at the hole while chuckling nervously. Stormy just rolled her eyes playfully.