Chapter 13: First Kiss

Clumsy shut his eyes close, waiting for the impact. But just before it hit him, Fire Mist blew fire at it, making it explode before it hit Clumsy. Clumsy jumped up, pumping his fist, cheering.

"Yeah! Go, Stormy!" He yelled. Gargamel was mad that he didn't hit the smurf. He looked up and saw Smurfstorm riding on a dragonfly. He threw the explosive balls at her. She saw it and dodged the best she can. While doing so, he dropped the bag Smurfwillow and Papa Smurf was in. Smurfstorm started leading them away, making Gargamel and his lackeys follow her.

Smurfblossom and Smurfette made it in time to see the explosive ball explode before it hit Clumsy. Gargamel started throwing explosive balls at Storm, they took it as their cue to take the boys away when she yelled, "Get to the exit!"

Smurfette and Smurfblossom nodded. Smurfette looked around and saw a small, unused turtle shell that was hollow. She jumped off Bucky, making Blossom confused, "Smurfette! Where are you going?"

Smurfette answered her by tying two vines onto the shell and tying the other ends on Snowy and Bucky. "Now, let's go get the boys!"

They ran up to the boys and said, "Hop on!"

The boys had no say in it as the animals lifted them up onto the shell.

"What about Papa and Willow?" Hefty said

Smurfette looked around for the bag Gargamel put them in, "There they are." Smurfette and Hefty opened the bag Papa and Willow were in and got them out. "Come on, we need to get out of here."

"Then, there's no time to lose," Papa yelled

"Let's go!" Willow added

They got on the shell and Snowy and Bucky got moving. Clumsy was looking back at Smurfstorm leading Gargamel and his animals away from them. He couldn't leave her, not without knowing she'll be safe.

He took a deep breath and jumped off. Everyone on the shell looked back at him, running towards Smurfstorm. "Clumsy!" Clumsy ignored their yells for him to come back and ran towards Smurfstorm.

Smurfstorm, on the other hand, was running towards a chasm that was surrounded by trees and vines around and over it. She was running from Gargamel and his lackeys, dodging his attacks. She was doing well until he threw an explosive ball right at her, making her have to jump off Fire Mist and onto a vine.

"Fire Mist, go!" She yelled as she started running from vine to branch to vine. Fire Mist didn't waste a second and flew out of the Forbidden Forest to the others. Azrael was just beside Gargamel as he couldn't do anything because Smurfstorm was swinging on vines. Monty was the one striking in the air, but he had bad aim and missed every single time. Gargamel was throwing explosive balls at her, though most of the time he missed.

As the others made it out, Smurfette and Smurfblossom looked back and saw that Clumsy was gone, "Where's Clumsy?"

Just then Fire Mist flew towards them, making Smurfblossom add, "And where's Smurfstorm?"

Fire Mist then made whimper noises towards the Forbidden Forest. Signaling that they're both still inside with Gargamel. They knew they had to do something. Smurfette thought hard about what to do, she then got an idea.

⊱ ───────── {.⋅ ✧ ⋅.} ───────── ⊰

She kept running until she reached a dead end on the vines. She gasped and looked at Gargamel in fear. He looked at her with an evil grin and said, "There's nowhere to run, now. Bye-bye."

He threw the explosive ball and shut her eyes. That was until she heard something.

"Incoming!" Clumsy yelled as he swung on a vine. He held his hand out and she grabbed it. He swung her to the highest branch and grabbed her hand so that they'd both be swung to it. They both made it on the branch and they hugged each other, but Gargamel could still reach them.