Future Ideas

These are pretty much some rough drafts and snippets from when I was writing the book with little comments in italics and parentheses. Btw, if you really want to read some creative writing and like superhero stories Superheroes in Training by Sparkles_R_Shiny is really really really good so far.

Make the Avengers hunt Spiderman (This part is so old)

"Looks like it's reversed this time." Percy reached up and tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah." Annabeth was distracted, trying to think of how they could get Percy to some water when it kept freezing over.

"You're so cute when you're thinking." Percy said.

"Yeah."

"My hair is freezing over."

"Dude, not funny. Some of us are actually freezing." (Spidey)

Have bolt take them all to an ice cream place outside of  the city Peter and Gwen don't trust her. Car accident caused by bolt on purpose. Peter and  Gwen dιe.

"You're going undercover at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters." Fury told the three demigods.

Seven mortals, three demigods, and a god alike,

Shall face immortals they may not like (First draft)

The laser tag arena was three stories tall. It had obstacles galore and it glowed with neon.

Steve falls into Spidey's trap and gets trapped there until Spidey and Natasha come

Hawkeye and Natasha end up with three lives left from sparring.

Hawkeye shoots Spidey twice.

Natasha wins.
....
Seven mortals, three demigods and a god alike, (1Gwen, 2Peter, 3Clint, 4Natasha, 5Bruce, 6Tony, 7Steve) (Nico, Percy, Annabeth) (Thor/Zeus)

Shall face immortals they may not like,

There will be two souls upon which Death shall creep, (1Gwen, 2Peter)

Who must see through the deception of the thrall, (1Gwen, 2Peter)

An unknown secret three must keep, (Percy, Annabeth, Nico) [The prophecy or the camps]

To fight and prevent the destruction of all.
...
"Peter!" Gwen raced towards him as some of the last of the monsters were defeated.

"Gwen! Thank God you're okay!" They wrapped their arms around each other and met in a kiss.

"No!!!!!!!" Percy shouted a short distance away from them, but it was too late.

Gwen and Peter didn't know the blast was hurtling towards them until it tore through their stomachs. Peter gasped in pain and Gwen followed in his agony not even a quarter of a second later. Peter managed to avoid crushing Gwen as they crashed and landed side by side, still facing each other.

"I love you," They both whispered before the light faded from their eyes.

The last enemy had hit them. The possessed Tony Stark had killed Gwen and Peter.
....
Add more Shield POV in beginning
....
"Someone go check on Percy." Only after she said it did she realize how bad it sounded. But she had to take care of the eidolon first, right? It could possess anyone else in a few seconds. Especially anyone in the tower. "I'm going to take care of the eidolon."