Port: Bravo! Bra-vo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true Huntress-in-training! *as Weiss stands up at attention from her exhausted position and Ruby continues to frown* I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings, and... stay vigilant! Class dismissed!

**Weiss glares and turns away, walking hurriedly to the exit past her teammates.**

Jaune Arc: *watching her leave* Sheesh, what's with her?

Red: *cracking his knuckles* I can list you five things that will be wrong with her.

**he's glances to the other members of JNPR, the only one seemingly interested bing Nora as she nods frantically**

Nora: What are they!? I wanna know!

Red: *sighing* Nevermind...... you might see it later.

**The remaining members of Team RWBY look at each other with the same questions.**

**Weiss is still storming off, but Ruby turns a corner and manages to catch up with her. Calista having cloaked and gotten out from under the table, quiet and standing not too far from the two and just short of another panic attack.**

Ruby: Weiss!

Weiss: *turning around* What?

Ruby: What's wrong with you? Why are you being-?

Weiss: What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You're supposed to be a leader, and all you've been so far is a nuisance!

Ruby: *scoffs* What did I do?

Weiss: That's just it - you've done nothing to earn your position! Back in the forest, you acted like a child, and you've only continued to do so!

Ruby: Weiss, where is this coming from? What happened to all the talk about 'working together'? I thought you believed in acting as a team.

Weiss: Not a team led by you. I've studied and trained. And quite frankly, I deserve better. *turns her back to Ruby, trying to reach out but dropping her hand with the following words* Ozpin made a mistake. *walks away as Ruby looks dejected*

Calista: *thinking to herself as she shivers a little* No one deserves anything... we take what we're given... and we take advantage of it as much as we can.

Ozpin: *standing right behind a surprised Ruby with a coffee in one hand and his cane in the other* Hmm... Now that didn't seem to go very well.

Calista: *jumping in surprise and fear as she decloaks, causing Ruby's eyes to go wide and for Ozpin to stay calm* Howdid-

Ruby: *sighing* Is.... is that going to be... a habit... Twinzy?

Calista: *looking down as she nods* Y- yeah.... I... I use it... when I get... nervous.

Ruby: *looking doubtful, even on the verge of tears as she looks to Ozpin* Is she right? Did you make a mistake?

Ozpin: *laughing slightly* That remains to be seen.

Calista: *taking a deep breath* Ruby..... No true leader's born in a day..... It takes time.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Ozpin: I mean, that Ms. Roscoe is right, it's only been one day. Ruby... I've made more mistakes than any man, woman, and child on this planet. But at this moment, I would not consider your appointment to leader to be one of them. *leans in so he can look more directly at Ruby* Do you?

Ruby: *confused as she looks at the two of them* What do you mean?

Calista: Well..... You know how I call Red, Casing, and Classic my brothers?