Red: Kinda busy!

Ruby: *standing up, looking at the monster below* Whoa! *she starts running off of the branch and landing in a roll*

Jaune: *whining* Ruby!

Yang: *as Ruby stands up* Ruby!

Ruby: *excited* Yang! *raises her arms as if to give her sister a hug*

Calista: *running to help Red as she activates her lightsabers to slice it apart*

Nora: "Nora!" *comes between the two and knocking them off-balance in surprise*

**The scorpion Grimm continues to follow Pyrrha as she runs. Only for it's tail to be severed as Calista slashes it.**

Mystery Girl: Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail?

Yang: *getting angrier until she growls and erupts in a small burst of fire, eyes flashing red* I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?!

** as Yang's cooling down, Ren runs over to a ditzy Nora, and Blake and Ruby looking up. Calista busy slashing at the Death Stalker as Red grabs his Vibroknife to cut into its pincers**

Ruby: Umm... Yang? *tugs on her sister's sleeve and points*

Calista: *once the Death Stalker starts to disintegrate she looks up, Weiss is revealed to be hanging on a talon the size of her entire body that belongs to a gigantic bird.* Wasn't she.... On the wing?

Weiss: *calling down to Ruby* How could you leave me?!

Ruby: *shouting up at Weiss* I said "jump"!

Mystery Girl: She's gonna fall.

Red/Ruby: She'll be fine.

Ren: She's falling.

Red: *shrugging* I heard a story from a captain in the 501st that he had a worse fall than that. *aiming his rifle to take a pot shot*

**Jaune is finally out of the tree, panting until he looks up and grins at the sight of Weiss falling through the air, giving him the opportunity to jump off the branch with arms outstretched and catch her in a slowed-down moment.**

Jaune: *smiles at Weiss* Just... dropping in?

**Weiss is speechless... and Jaune realizes why when they both look down.**

Jaune: Oh, God. *they hang on to each other wide-eyed as their moment of suspension ends, their weapons flying behind them* Oh, noooooooo- Wha? *opening his eyes to see he's floating in midair, milliliters over the floor* HA! This Aura stuff really is cool!

Calista: *using the force to hold them up*

Red: *sighing as he facepalms* Fett help me, you're a hopeless ARC

Weiss: Put me doe- *Calista dropping both of them as she hits the floor*ow!

*Jaune does a faceplant into the dirt, limbs splayed out*

Weiss: *mockingly* My hero.

Jaune: *groaning* My head...

Calista: *quietly chuckling*

Red: *sighing* Kill me.

As Pyrrha, Calista, and Red walk back the bird begins sending feathers at them as they jump for cover, but they manage to land at the feet of the others. As the Bird goes for another pass**

Yang: Great! The gang's all here! Now we can die together!

Ruby: Not if I can help it! *sounds a battle cry and rushes towards the Grimm*