ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ

Start bij het begin

"Oh right! I use nicknames so much that I forget that other people don't know who I'm talking about. Gomen," Shoyo said while scratching the back of his head. "It's fine Shoyo-san. May I ask who they are?" said Hiroo.

"Oh! Right they're Kozume Kenma and Kuroo Testuro from Nekoma High. Do you guys know them?" said Shoyo. Then the aura around the team suddenly darkened. "Shoyo-san.. We have QUITE a rivalry with said team," explained Daisho. Shoyo's eyes widened and bowed. "Gomenasai! I'm sorry I compared you to them Koj-chan." "It's fine Shoyo-san you didn't know. Stop bowing," said Hiroo.

The room brightened along with the boys' auras when they saw the ginger smiling. "Alrighty! Well, let's continue with intros," exclaimed Shoyo. The boys chuckled and finished up the introductions.

"Yay! Now that I know everyone's names, may I ask to have your numbers?" Shoyo asked as he held out his phone. Daisho smiled and took up the offer.

They passes around the phone by putting their numbers in. After a couple minutes, they gave the phone back to Shoyo and said person sighed. "I'm gonna have like no space on my phone after I finish this," mumbled Shoyo. "Huh? Did you say something Shoyo-san?" asked Akama since he was closest to Shoyo and heard him mumble.

"Nope, I wasn't saying anything Ma-chan!" said Shoyo. Akama said a small "ok then" then went to go lie down on his futon. "We havee... five minutes until you boys have to go to lunch. So is there anything you guys want to ask or something? I can do my best to help you guys with any concerns you have."

Takachiho decided to shoot his shot and ask, "Uh, are you single by any chance?" The team looked shocked at Takachiho but then went back to looking at Shoyo since they wanted to know his answer. Shoyo sighed. "how many more times am i going to be asked that? i mean i'm not complaining that hot guys are asking ME but like it's getting tiring at this point," Shoyo sighed again as he was talking to himself in his head and then looked up to the eagerly awaiting Nohebi boys that were looking at him.

"Yoshi-chan I am not single," Shoyo started and everyone almost visibly sulked. "I am taken by eleven boys. It just so happens that they're all in this camp right now. I am not cheating, I'm poly." There were so many questions going on in their heads. But before they could even ask at least one, the lunch bell went off. "Ah- Well you guys should start leaving for lunch, I assure it'll be delicious," Shoyo said as he walked to the door.

Before he left he turned back and said, "If any of you would like a date with me, try your hardest. I don't have much time and you guys have... PLENTY of rivals. Well then, Ciao loves!" Then he left with a wink and a wave leaving a certain group of 8 boys dumbfounded and shocked.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?! WE HAVE A CHANCE!! WOOHOO!" Seguro's cheers snapped everyone out of their daze and joined in on the cheering as they left to the cafeteria.

Shoyo was walking to his dorm to get situated and freshened up. He could hear cheers all the way from where he was and smiled.

"i might as well be cupid for myself haha."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~1136 words~

AHHHH OMG I'M ALMOST DONE! ONLY NEED TO GO MEET THREE MORE TEAMS!! *sigh* i just NEEDED to fufill my multiship/rare pair heart and put like 50 people in this shit😭😭 whatever. it was sorta rushed because uhh i didn't necessarily feel like putting the things i have been in the past few chapters so whatever. anyways hope you enjoyed! love ya<3

Sticker/Picture of the chapter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.