281-290

Chapter 281 The Black Hand BehindWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 2081 Updated: 19-07-15 22:25

You can search for "Farming in the Last Days: The Rebirth Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Mankind has won a great victory, and today we must hold a celebration banquet. But Bai Ruoxue didn't have time to attend the celebration banquet. She wanted to stare at the orc chiefs to find the real black hands behind them.

The series of things happening in the world must be manipulated by the hand behind them, and as long as you find him, all problems can be solved. Bai Ruoxue sat down cross-legged, and his consciousness moved with the orcs.

Those orcs and treants walked east, they walked very fast, and they walked all the way for three days, and finally stopped. It's just a pity that it is too far, Bai Ruoxue's mental power can't reach there, all she can see is everything from the perspective of the orc leaders.

From the traces along the way, you can know that this is the top of a huge mountain, surrounded by green trees, flowers in full bloom, and white clouds, like a fairyland.

Since there is such a beautiful mountain, no humans know it, it is really incredible.

Bai Ruoxue paid her full attention, carefully inspecting everything around her, she believed that the black hand behind the scenes was here.

The orc leaders did not move, they stood quietly in front of a cave.

To say it is a cave is indeed a cave, but it is definitely not a simple cave.

"You idiots, since you can't kill a few people, what's the use for you?" Only a sound of throwing something came. The orc heads knelt down one after another, not daring to lift their heads.

Bai Ruoxue waited quietly, waiting for the person to appear, but the person was not appearing and never came out.

"Get out, don't want to see you." The voice inside said.

The orc leader ran away quickly as if he had gotten great.

Bai Ruoxue followed them further and further away from the cave.

With no more useful information, Bai Ruoxue retracted her spiritual consciousness and couldn't help feeling a little tired. She rubbed her forehead, took a seat, and adjusted a cycle before she recovered a little.

"how about it?"

"Sure enough, someone is manipulating everything." Bai Ruoxue couldn't help but worry, this man, who caused such a disaster, turned the beast without wit, the tree into the wise orc, the tree man, what is this person? People, how much ability he has, after careful consideration, feels really terrible.

"Who is it?"

"I didn't see it, I only heard his voice, a very majestic voice." Bai Ruoxue shook her head.

"Do you know where it is?" The Cold War decided that no matter whether this person is a devil or a ghost, he would seek to go forward and make a decision with him.

"I know." Bai Ruoxue nodded. "We can't disturb him."

"Good." Cold War nodded.

"I'll arrange manpower." Cold War said again.

"Good." Bai Ruoxue nodded.

After the Cold War went out, Bai Ruoxue would be dumbfounded, remembering the ancestor who hadn't come up for a long time, and stepped into the space.