151-160

Chapter 151 Do We Have a FutureWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 1452 Updated: 19-05-05 20:40

You can search for "Farming in the Last Days: The Rebirth Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"The stars in the sky are so big and bright." This discovery made Bai Ruoxue extremely surprised. She carefully recalled that since she was a child, she knew how to look at the stars. When did she ever see such a beautiful night sky and such bright stars? No, I have never seen it. "I have never seen such a beautiful, clean night sky."

"I have never seen it, no matter where it is, the northern hemisphere or the southern hemisphere." The Cold War sighed deeply.

"Cold War, you said, this apocalyptic outbreak is not a self-repair plan of the earth, and the first step of this repair plan is to eliminate the humans who have caused countless traumas to it."

"Well, you think you are right."

"Then do we have a future?" Bai Ruoxue couldn't help but worry. It is his mother earth who hates these children, where will they go.

"Yes, there will be. I believe, you also believe that our future will be very bright." Cold War said with certainty, holding Bai Ruoxue's hand.

"Oh, come to think of it, in addition to these mutant beasts, we also have to solve the zombie king's affairs as soon as possible, otherwise, if it turns all humans into zombies, then I dare not think about the consequences." Bai Ruoxue said.

"You can rest assured, no, the earth will always only be home to humans."

"Then Li Xin, what about that zombie king?"

"Because there is only one you, things can only come one by one. Don't be too tired of yourself, and don't worry too much. Human beings have made many arrangements for self-help." Not a single moment, the Cold War felt that they had so much dependence on one. Human, and the person he relied on was the one he loved the most. He suddenly felt very happy.

"Ok."

Su Meiqi drove the helicopter to the agreed place, dropped a climbing ladder, and everyone climbed up the ladder.

"Cousin, I miss you so much." Su Meiqi shouted while driving the helicopter.

"I miss you too." Bai Ruoxue smiled.

"I don't believe it. If you have a cousin, where will there be an old classmate like me." Su Meiqi teased.

Bai Ruoxue didn't say a word, but found that after the end of the world, student Su Meiqi was more cheerful, which is really strange. Who can maintain a cheerful and optimistic heart after a serious blow to life? After the end of the world, who is not a gray-headed life, who is not a sad and miserable appearance, but Su Meiqi is very good, the harder and harder life is, the more you must maintain a cheerful heart.

"Will my cousin go back with me?" Su Meiqi asked.

"Ok."

"Where's cousin?"

"I can't, I want to clean up the zombies in Dianzhen."

"Cousin, be careful."

"Uncle Bai, do you want to go back?" Su Meiqi asked.

"No, I will help Xiao Zhan clean up the zombies." Bai Jingwen said.

"I'll stay for one day when I go back." Bai Ruoxue said.

"When you come back, I will follow you back, and I will kill zombies like you." Su Meiqi said.

"Just fly your plane and be your Minister of Transportation." Bai Ruoxue objected, and Su Meiqi's lethality would only cause them trouble.