161-170

Chapter One Hundred and Sixty OneWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 2023 Updated: 19-05-09 09:25

You can search for "Farming in the Last Days: The Rebirth Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Bai Ruoxue decided to stop asking Doudou about his previous life. He was him. Even if he wasn't him in his previous life, he was also his own son. That would be great.

I hope that the base will soon send a company of soldiers over to guard the minerals. Bai Ruoxue and Cold War led the mountain eagles to hunt for mutant animals. In addition to the Cold War team, Bai Ruoxue's family, and Su Meiqi Zhou Yang.

Su Meiqi was strongly rejected and opposed by the Cold War, but, unable to resist Bai Ruoxue's support, the Cold War had to agree and put her safety in Zhou Yang's hands.

Zhou Yang was under great pressure for a while. He was here to kill mutant beasts, not to protect people. If something happened to Su Meiqi and he couldn't protect her, he wouldn't blame himself and die.

"No, I don't agree." Zhou Yang objected. "Ruoxue, Majestic should be protected by you, I, I'm afraid I can't protect her."

"I am the main force." Bai Ruoxue refused.

"Majestic, you'd better go back, your going will add burden to people and drag them down, which is very bad." Zhou Yang went all out, bearing the consequences of offending Su Meiqi, and also shirked the responsibility of protecting her.

"You look down on me." Su Meiqi said angrily.

"No, I didn't." Zhou Yang waved his hand quickly, this woman was very scary when she became angry.

The Cold War wanted to persuade each other, but Bai Ruoxue held her back. "Majestic likes Zhou Yang."

"What about Zhou Yang?" The Cold War thinking was not so active, so why did he think of this.

"Zhou Yang's mind still doesn't know, he hasn't understood his own mind." Bai Ruoxue didn't dare to tell the cold war that Zhou Yang liked him.

"Oh." The Cold War is no longer opposed, but, with his brows tightened, Su Meiqi is so good, since Zhou Yang hasn't noticed, Zhou Yang's vision is really bad this time.

"Is Majesty's safety entrusted to him reliable?" It wasn't that the Cold War looked down on Zhou Yang, but that he didn't know Zhou Yang well.

"I will protect them. Don't worry, I will never let your cousin get hurt."

"I only love you, and you can't get hurt a little." The cold war's love story is also pretty smooth.

Bai Ruoxue pursed her mouth and smiled, this man is more and more coaxing.

"By the way, Li Xin's affairs are really left alone like this?" Bai Ruoxue thought for a few nights, feeling that doing so would be too dangerous. If he is not careful, human beings will be on the verge of indeterminate.

"But we can't separate the manpower right now. If the mutant beasts near the mine are not eliminated, the safety of the workers in the mine will not be guaranteed. Therefore, even if you want to find Li Xin, you have to wait for the mutant beasts nearby to kill almost. Go again." The Cold War said it was true.

"Yes, it can only be this way." Bai Ruoxue couldn't help but think of the zombie king who was born in the past life. Will this zombie king be Li Xin? If the zombie king is Li Xin, the duel with him will come sooner or later. If it is not Li Xin, then it may be a good thing to keep Li Xin.

There was a faint feeling in Bai Ruoxue's heart that Li Xin would definitely find this. He was just waiting for the opportunity. If he was allowed to find the opportunity, and when he was strong enough, then he could deal with him as easily as he is now.