191-200

Chapter One Hundred Ninety OneWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 1667 Updated: 19-05-22 22:25

You can search for "Farming in the Last Days: The Rebirth Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The season enters the winter, and the weather is getting colder and colder. The south is better. The north has snowed heavily and the temperature is below zero. The zombies are afraid of cold, and the zombies in the north move to the south one after another before the arrival of winter, so at this time, there are basically no zombies in the north. There are no zombies, and people living in the Northland have a very good life. Before the end of the world, anyone who does not live in a heated home, returning home is like returning to spring. Now there is heating, even if the electricity is not restored. Don't worry about the zombies coming to bite yourself, everyone will shrink in the quilt all day long. Even if it was shrunk in the quilt, it was shivering with cold.

The south is not so cold, but the responsibility for destroying the zombies rests on their shoulders. In addition to the zombies, mutant beasts also ran out of the forest to harm the survivors of the base. Life for survivors in the South is very difficult.

Cold war lay in bed, thinking of wives and children like all married men. He did not ask Bai Ruoxue to join the army and walk on the forefront of the battlefield. He knew her ideals and goals. He supported her. He only hoped that she could live a relaxed and comfortable life.

"War." Ruoxue's face suddenly appeared in front of him. "Dad." Doudou already screamed clearly.

Coldly rubbed his eyes, he thought he was dreaming, but he soon realized that it was not a dream, his wife and son were right in front of him.

"Why are you here? Why don't you call me before you come, so I can pick you up." Cold War turned over and sat up, holding the child's wife in his arms, heartbroken reproach.

"I want to surprise you." Bai Ruoxue said with a smile. I missed him, bid farewell to his parents and set off, with a mutant sika deer as a mount, and soon arrived.

"It's very cold, see your hands are cold." Cold War said, rubbing Bai Ruoxue's hands.

"A little bit, it's snowing in the north, and it's better in the south." Bai Ruoxue rubbed her hands in a cold war.

"It's also cold in the south, come, Doudou, and sleep on the bed." Cold War took Doudou onto the bed and covered him with a quilt, while saying: "Although the space is good, the outside world is our long-term survival. So, let Doudou adapt to the outside environment."

"Well, I think so too."

"Let's sleep outside today." Looking at Bai Ruoxue with fiery eyes in the cold war, Bai Ruoxue lowered her head and agreed.

When Bai Ruoxue woke up, it was already the next afternoon. When I opened my eyes, I saw the two father and son sitting in chairs, reading a story book. The Cold War read to Doudou in a low voice, Doudou listened very carefully and was fascinated. Seeing this scene, Bai Ruoxue was in a trance for a while, this scene was too touching, if only the family could do this every day.

"You're awake." Cold War raised his head to meet her eyes.

"Mom, get up and eat." Doudou jumped from his father's arms and rushed to his mother.

"Doudou is good." Bai Ruoxue kissed Doudou's cheek before sitting up.

He was still very sour and weak, showing how fierce the battle was yesterday. Cold War glanced at her apologetically, and said, "I'm hungry, I'm going to serve food."